Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LTE Failure

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our LTE connection stopped working today. At first I thought it was At&t's lousy network, but was not working entire day. Then TACC and Autosteer stopped working.

Service center said they are aware of it (numerous reports) and would push an update patch asap.

at 11:00 am EST ( Toronto, Canada). I had a line through my signal bars, I thought maybe I'm in a bad reception area, I drove around, slaker radio was not working and map had a hard time loading and no traffic information. auto pilot was still working.
about 30 min driving, I figured it must be my SIM card, so I called my Service center and told them about the issue. they told me that they will look into it, mean while I used my iPhone as a hotspot to enable connectivity in the car.
by 1:20pm I got the bars back and it was on 3G network. after about 30 min LTE was back but it was not steady.
I'm assuming there is a problem with the cellular network. service center called and told me that I'm not alone in this there are few other tesla owners who are experiencing the same issue.

also pls see this : same issue but on different thread.
No Cell Connection - Line through Cellular Bars