Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor M14x1.5 grade 5 titanium lug nuts set of 20 that fit Tesla model S 3 X Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The longer lugs with caps will fit on an S but it does depend on your wheel and how it was bored. There is 37mm of length between the end of the lug and the inside of the cap so the meat portion of the wheel plus 37mm has to be longer than the stud. An easy way to check is just to compare to a standard gen 2 tesla oem open end lug. They are 24mm in length so you have 13mm left.

The longer lugs with caps will fit on an S but it does depend on your wheel and how it was bored. There is 37mm of length between the end of the lug and the inside of the cap so the meat portion of the wheel plus 37mm has to be longer than the stud. An easy way to check is just to compare to a standard gen 2 tesla oem open end lug. They are 24mm in length so you have 13mm left.
Message sent.... thanks

Jeff,

I have a 2021 MYP & just received Signature Wheels SV104. A couple questions:

1) Can you (or anyone else) confirm the HT with cap fit with no issues?

2) What's the black model comprised of (DLC, etc.)? How durable is the finish? This is my daily driver so I need durability.

3) Does my vehicle have OEM gen2 lugs?

4) So you're saying the OEM gen2 lugs are 24mm while your HT's are 40mm?

Thanks & very interested!

Hi Jeff,
Any chance you would ever machine some SL lug nuts with the same dimensions as the Tesla wheel locks?

Hi Jeff,
Any chance you would ever machine some SL lug nuts with the same dimensions as the Tesla wheel locks?
Id be interested in this too.