Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 Performance wheels on Long Range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am waiting for a long range refreshed 2021 M3 long range to be delivered. Do we know for certain if 20” gray performance wheels will fit on the long range??

I am supposed to be picking up the wheels very soon and I want to be certain. I just asked my local service center and they were not sure. can anyone confirm this?

I am waiting for a long range refreshed 2021 M3 long range to be delivered. Do we know for certain if 20” gray performance wheels will fit on the long range??

I am supposed to be picking up the wheels very soon and I want to be certain. I just asked my local service center and they were not sure. can anyone confirm this?

Am I reading this correctly? Your local Tesla service center does not know what wheels fit on a Model 3??

20" gray performance wheels fit non performance with no issue. performance models due to larger cailpers wont fit 18" or 19" wheels. hope that helps. I have 2020 M3 long range running 20" gray performance wheels for reference.
It is correct that TESLA 18" and 19" wheels will not fit the P model, but there are plenty of non-Tesla 18's and 19's that will! I'm running my 18" winter setup on M3P as we write.

Ok thanks. Are there any other differences or considerations? I assume even at 5mm there are enough bolt threads left for safety? Also will 3mm clear the inside suspension knuckle?
I can't say for sure about the thread as I haven't tried that particular combination. You won't have any issues with clearing the knuckle though.