Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 Reservation holder Refferal activated briefly!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anyone else see the referral screen show up when logging in to Tesla.com in the last couple of weeks? I think it was 26th of March I logged in to see the Tesla Referral Program box show up under my reservation.

Now however it's disappeared. Just wondering if anyone else managed to get their referral code before their car?
I wonder if I can use my own referral code on my order ;)

Or maybe it was all just a dream!!!

Attachments

• Tesla.com Referral screen.png
    Tesla.com Referral screen.png
    169.4 KB · Views: 75
Did anyone else see the referral screen show up when logging in to Tesla.com in the last couple of weeks? I think it was 26th of March I logged in to see the Tesla Referral Program box show up under my reservation.

Now however it's disappeared. Just wondering if anyone else managed to get their referral code before their car?
I wonder if I can use my own referral code on my order ;)

Or maybe it was all just a dream!!!
A referral code has to be quoted at the time of order for it to be valid.

When I reserved my Model 3 early last year I had a referral code show up on my account for a few weeks. I made note of it and saved it elsewhere. It was removed from my account however the code is still active and when you access the link it mentions my name.

When I reserved my Model 3 early last year I had a referral code show up on my account for a few weeks. I made note of it and saved it elsewhere. It was removed from my account however the code is still active and when you access the link it mentions my name.
I'm 99.9% sure that Tesla will not allow you to use that code as you must be an owner to use the referral program. The code will only become active after you take delivery of your model 3.