Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P- . What is it, how to order it, etc.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry, new to all of this. I don't have an OA yet.

Can I put in an order for a car, and then tell them to hold my order until one of these pops up?
Nope. Tesla will not hold any cars for longer than a certain amount of time. Usually a week. If I was you I would put a custom order and then while it's a long wait anyways and then make your decision when you get a VIN and/or a delivery date you can make your decision. I will pm you with an OA and they will inform you when one comes up if she sees it..

They are BACK and in current inventory. All exterior colors are available, but they all have black interior and 18 inch aero wheels. If anyone wants to connect to an owner advisor to order one, send me a PM and I'll give you contact info.

Just asked my OA since my brother wants one and he says no stealth cars available and that was an error on their system so could be a false alarm...

One more update, not a false alarm. Stealth cars are available and my brother was able to snag a blue on black with 18 inch wheels located in NC. Our OA says more cars are available on the east coast but noting on this side of the country...