Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Main Screen keeps rebooting by itself?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine does it randomly while driving. The rebooting has seemed to stop (coincidentally after I called my local service center) but the random loading error on slacker remains but not quite as much. Still annoying.

Only occurs on the Model S, no issues on my Model X.

1st world problems!

After installing update 2018.4.1.ec044c8, the display unit reboots every 15 minutes. It's really annoying. I called Tesla Support and I was told to delete all my Nav history and I did, but that did not fix the issue. The Energy Saving setting was enabled, but I displayed it after instructed to do so by Tesla Support. I'm not even sure how it became enabled in the first place. I suspect the latest software update is the culprit.
I've had my Model S for a year and I've never experienced such an issue until now. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? I really need this issue resolved because it's driving me nuts.

Same spontaneous reboot problem. Current software update in a Model S 2015 85D.
Streaming music recently was "skipping" frequently. Car just rebooted on its own while driving to work.
Seem to also have issues with car in deep sleep, even when set to always connected. App not connecting remotely due to car issue, not a server issue (I can't remember the exact wording).
I will try clearing the NAV history...