Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Man fatally shot during altercation at Tesla charging station

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've posted about the need for a queuing system. It will only get worse when it's open to all. I will not turn this post to a 2nd amendment debate but damn...do Americans truly love their guns more than they live each other? Bullets in our schools, church's, banks, highways, street corners...you fill in the blank. I carry (former military) but I wish I did not feel the need to.
Yep. Unfortunately there's no shortage of dummies out there with nothing to lose. There's no substitute for maintaining education about gun safety laws as well as train to use a weapon. Fortunately most gun enthusiasts understand that. It's all the rest of the riffraff and the willingness today to give criminals the benefit of the doubt, low bail, and shortened sentences. If this is a sign of the future it doesn't look promising.

Or say ”call 911”

• Informative
Reactions: Genie
Edgewater, Colorado Tesla driver shoots another Tesla driver over Supercharging dispute…

Well, if a Tesla owner will shoot another Tesla owner over a charging station dispute. Think what the future has in store when Non-Tesla vehicles start using the superchargers and possibly blocking multiple stalls by parking sideways, because of the positions of their charging ports and the short lengths of the Tesla cables.

In a kind of humorous twist, police are overwhelmed by the amount of direct evidence since the shooting was captured by about a dozen different camera angles from the other Teslas charging at the time. The shooter later contacted police by phone about the shooting probably because he knew he would easily be identified not only by all the video evidence, but by his exact identity and address confirmed by data from the charging station itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.