Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Manual

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Only 'manual' I've seen was in the glove compartment during the drivearounds. If that was really a Model 3 manual and we weren't being punk'd! :D Nothing online at Testa I can find in the normal places (like changing S/X to 3 in the normal URL.... Hopefully it will pop up when the first non-employees get a car (or sooner!).

Reactions: Kacey Green
I'd be surprised if the employees actually taking delivery weren't able to access it via their mytesla page. There is important safety information in there, and things like how to get the car in tow mode, etc., that you would want people to be able to access independent of the vehicle. Gut tells me a copy will dribble out within the next month or so.

I'd be surprised if the employees actually taking delivery weren't able to access it via their mytesla page. There is important safety information in there, and things like how to get the car in tow mode, etc., that you would want people to be able to access independent of the vehicle. Gut tells me a copy will dribble out within the next month or so.
It can be that it is only available in paper for now like most cars. Employees can still read the manual that comes with the car.
If it is available in your My Tesla it will probably be leaked before a non employee gets the delivery. If not, as soon as the first group of non employees get the delivery it will be out everywhere.

FWIW, a Tesla owner a few months back mentioned in a forum that, as part of the car delivery process, you will get a link to your online manual - it speeds up the delivery process and new owner gets a chance to acquaint the self with the car and features right before they receive the car. No mention was made kept a paper manual, but that doesn't mean there won't be one. I wouldn'tt be surprised if the paper one is a reduced version and a much bigger manual is online for you to print out yourself if you want.
I would love someone to post a link to the manual soon so I wouldn't have to wait until I configure and am near delivery time to read it. (Did anyone ever post a link to a Model S online?) But the manual may not even be finalized yet, Tesla may be asking all employees who get vehicles in The first 2-3 months to give them feedback on readability, points covered, etc. to help make the document better.

FWIW, a Tesla owner a few months back mentioned in a forum that, as part of the car delivery process, you will get a link to your online manual - it speeds up the delivery process and new owner gets a chance to acquaint the self with the car and features right before they receive the car. No mention was made kept a paper manual, but that doesn't mean there won't be one. I wouldn'tt be surprised if the paper one is a reduced version and a much bigger manual is online for you to print out yourself if you want.
I would love someone to post a link to the manual soon so I wouldn't have to wait until I configure and am near delivery time to read it. (Did anyone ever post a link to a Model S online?) But the manual may not even be finalized yet, Tesla may be asking all employees who get vehicles in The first 2-3 months to give them feedback on readability, points covered, etc. to help make the document better.
Model S and X pdfs are online and have been for ages. Or isn't that what you meant?

https://www.tesla.com/sites/default/files/model_s_owners_manual_north_america_en_us.pdf

Manual? I think we are going to get a manual about as long as the final reveal. 10 minutes. I think we are going to be on our own to figure out the rest through youtube videos. lol

For goodness sake.....there are no buttons or anything and if you want to play around with a mockup screen....go here:

Model_3_mockup

Or maybe we will get a DVD. I did see an owners manual in the glove box during one of the Model 3 test drives, however it seemed very small.