Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Madonna Plaza shopping center has 4 J1772 charging stations that I never see anyone using. Clipper Creek units, I'm not sure of their amperage but they are more than likely available. Near Staples, Bed Bath & Beyond, World Market.

Madonna plaza has 4 30 amp EVSE's. One is currently inoperative.

The 70 amp charger at my office is 2 short blocks from the Marsh Street Garage if it is occupied or inoperative. It is listed on Recargo and plugshare and easy to find.

To get back to the original question, it would be really great to have a map of chargers by actual wattage. The 204/208/220/240 difference is small enough that a map of chargers by amperage would be good enough.

But so many chargers are really, really slow. At a hotel, I'd like a charger which is as fast as my charging at home (NEMA 14-50, 40 amps continuous). But most public chargers are 30 amps or even less. At a restaurant or other charging point, I want *much* faster charging.

Sun Country does pretty well for the chargers they install in Canada: each site has the model listed, and you can look up the amperage from there.

RV parks are quite good about specifying whether they have "50 amp service".

However, for public chargers installed by anyone other than Sun Country, I haven't found any site which comprehensively separates out chargers by amperage or wattage so that one can search for decent-speed chargers. This is a serious oversight on all the various charging maps.

However, for public chargers installed by anyone other than Sun Country, I haven't found any site which comprehensively separates out chargers by amperage or wattage so that one can search for decent-speed chargers. This is a serious oversight on all the various charging maps.
Recargo gives you some ability to filter by specifying which adapters you want to include. This allows you to say "only roadster HPCs" for example, but doesn't let you say "only > 30A J1772" though.