Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 MYP order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Much to my amazement collected car yesterday perfect in all respects. just one small scuff mark on hood where do idiot put a box or something similar on it and dragged it off, will buff it out myself. All in all a great experience at Tesla Lyndhurst.
I am also picking up in Lyndhurst. Blue/Black MYP no tow with FSD.

VIN - 5/30
In transit text - 6/2
Current EDD 6/12-6/16

How long after your in transit text did they contact you to schedule?
How long was the delivery process?

Thanks!

VIN - 5/30
In transit text - 6/2
Current EDD 6/12-6/16

Thanks!
FWIW, I'm a few days ahead of you and I still haven't gotten the call to schedule yet. I was VIN'd on 5/29 and in transit on 5/31.

I'm hoping to get the call soon though. Heck, maybe even get lucky and have things be ahead of schedule.

VIN - 5/30
In transit text - 6/2
Current EDD 6/12-6/16

Thanks!
I had to chase Tesla customer service you can't contact them directly. Depends how long you need to look over the car but their end too about 15mins

MYP order placed 3/13/22. Live in SoCal
White exterior, black seat. no FSD, with tow hitch.

EDD changed at least 5 times already
1) June 10 - July 22
2) May 12 - June
3) April 22 - May
4) May 26 - June 12
one May 27 it was changed to
5) June 21 - July 19

I had LR 7 seats OD was March 9, 2022. It pushed to Dec to Mar 2023 yesterday. So I switched to performance today with EDD of July to Sept. I just checked the app and now I have vin assigned and delivery June 12 - 17! Good thing I switched!
Was it a 24-hour way before you got a vin? Man I hope I get a VIN in the next couple months I don't mind picking it up later this year either but looking forward to having the performance model instead

Reactions: MyMYLRnw