Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 MYP order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems that most of the March orders were pushed back.

I ordered on 3/5 with an original EDD 5/8-6/5 and last week I was pushed back to 5/29-6/26.

MYP black/black, no hitch, no fsd.

It is what it is. Not happy about it but I am not canceling at this point since I had secured the lower pricing and the mobile charger.

It seems that most of the March orders were pushed back.

I ordered on 3/5 with an original EDD 5/8-6/5 and last week I was pushed back to 5/29-6/26.

MYP black/black, no hitch, no fsd.

It is what it is. Not happy about it but I am not canceling at this point since I had secured the lower pricing and the mobile charger.

Yeah I knew this process was bad but this is ridiculous. I ordered the same config as you on 3/2 and still have my 5/8-6/5 EDD, I have no doubt that I'll be pushed back though.

If you look at the MYP tracking thread, there's probably 10-12 people switching from LR to P on a daily basis. No doubt that is the primary reason that we are delayed.

Reactions: weathergeekdan
Sorry, I just confirmed that it has heated wipers but was not sure if car is equipped with AMD and lithium battery.
Based on what I know from different sites
(1) if U received your Tesla in April of 2022 the it's equipped with AMD chips (should be in your car specs)
(2) and with Lithium battery. If any doubt, you could open the FRUNT and remove the back plastic then U should see it

Yeah I knew this process was bad but this is ridiculous. I ordered the same config as you on 3/2 and still have my 5/8-6/5 EDD, I have no doubt that I'll be pushed back though.

If you look at the MYP tracking thread, there's probably 10-12 people switching from LR to P on a daily basis. No doubt that is the primary reason that we are delayed.
Yep. They will never admit it but guys are switch from LR to P and they are getting front of the line privileges and the evidence is there… Some on occasion have gotten VIN’s within hours of switching! But Tesla has given in to the LR Karen’s….

Last edited:
Call Tesla… we have the same EDD and this told 99.9% getting a delivery this quarter….
I don't mind waiting; though, I'm hearing most folks are getting their delivery dates pushed back due to carrier and delivery issues and safety part shortage. If my date gets pushed back far enough into the timeline that the Fed raises .5-1% point I may have to consider canceling order. :/