Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked it up! Generally looks great. Fremont build, matrix headlights, new door trim and surprisingly had the cargo shelf. I thought those were only in Austin?
Congrats.
There have been some MYPs out of Fremont with the shelf over the past month. I also saw Ryan Shaw on YT get the shelf on his MYLR out of Fremont. Still seems very sporadic but I bet it will become standard fairly soon.

Reactions: sveetcharm
Do u have a pic of the matrix light?
Here is a comparison shot I pulled off of Google search. Matrix on the left with the circular bulb in the outer corner.

New-vs-old-Tesla-Model-3-headlights-scaled.jpg

Reactions: sveetcharm and Im90
My EDD for a 7 seater also moved up a week to Nov 13-Dec 18.

As people delay deliveries due to tax credit in 2023, cancel deliveries due to rising interest rates and a souring economy, that could continue moving up.

At this point it would not surprise me if I actually get my car around end of Oct.

Reactions: Im90
Just took delivery of a MYLR and everything was perfect. This is my 2nd tesla, I have a M3P as well that I took delivery of in mid-2021 and I can honestly say the build quality of the MY is WAY better than my 3.

We did a thorough inspection before "accepting" delivery in the app. Found nothing, no paint issues, no panel gaps etc. On the inside of the car, everything was perfect as well. I was most worried about warping of the glass since that was a huge issue with my M3P. I had to take it in 3 times to get the front windshield changed before I had one that was acceptable. With the MYLR there are literally zero things to complain about, glass is perfect, no smudges or dirty finger prints anywhere.

The MYLR came with Matrix headlights and NO cargo cover. Also, it didn't come with the screen cleaning cloth which my M3P did, I wonder if this was a mistake from Tesla or they just don't come with the cloths anymore.

Vin F556 & took delivery in LA.

Good Luck everyone!

Just took delivery of a MYLR and everything was perfect. This is my 2nd tesla, I have a M3P as well that I took delivery of in mid-2021 and I can honestly say the build quality of the MY is WAY better than my 3.

We did a thorough inspection before "accepting" delivery in the app. Found nothing, no paint issues, no panel gaps etc. On the inside of the car, everything was perfect as well. I was most worried about warping of the glass since that was a huge issue with my M3P. I had to take it in 3 times to get the front windshield changed before I had one that was acceptable. With the MYLR there are literally zero things to complain about, glass is perfect, no smudges or dirty finger prints anywhere.

The MYLR came with Matrix headlights and NO cargo cover. Also, it didn't come with the screen cleaning cloth which my M3P did, I wonder if this was a mistake from Tesla or they just don't come with the cloths anymore.

Vin F556 & took delivery in LA.

Good Luck everyone!
Congrats.
What was your order date and spec?