Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My financing expired - so I logged in to change to cash until I get a VIN, got the sad news that my EDD changed again...to the latest EDD I've had yet June 14 - July 19. So much for the "April" date when I clicked the order button....by a LONG shot. I'm glad I can afford the car, but super bummed that they play the promises they can't keep and the emotional roller coaster. This is not a positive experience as an intro to the company.

Just a random thought here. I am scheduled to pick up this Sunday, part of a 3 day pick up window I was given (Sat - Mon). The delivery location isn't that far away (maybe 20 minute drive), so if I went by Saturday should I be able to see the car? On satellite image I don't see a locked parking area for deliveries, the parking area is open to the public. Anyway, would you go a day early to check it out? Or should I just chill for a bit.

Just a random thought here. I am scheduled to pick up this Sunday, part of a 3 day pick up window I was given (Sat - Mon). The delivery location isn't that far away (maybe 20 minute drive), so if I went by Saturday should I be able to see the car? On satellite image I don't see a locked parking area for deliveries, the parking area is open to the public. Anyway, would you go a day early to check it out? Or should I just chill for a bit.
Just chill. You may or may not be able to find it. You should have plenty of time to look everything over on del day

Reactions: sf_odessa