Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Evening!

Wondering if any of you MYLR March orders seen their delivery dates pushed out further than September?

My order just updated yesterday evening, to the current lead time of a new order. Stating my new EDD is Dec 22’ to March 22’.

Not yet, but I do expect it to push based on seeing how long its been taking the October 2021-December 2021 people are taking.....seems 8 months (min) is becoming the norm for non-P/FSD buyers.

Reactions: walex19
Evening!

Wondering if any of you MYLR March orders seen their delivery dates pushed out further than September?

My order just updated yesterday evening, to the current lead time of a new order. Stating my new EDD is Dec 22’ to March 22’.
I got pushed to your new EDD too, I wouldn't stress about it... There's still people with August orders that haven't gotten anything yet

MYP, Red/White, FSD, no tow

Order Date: 3/20/22

3/21 EDD: June 9 - July 21 (June 20 +/- 12 days)

4/3 EDD: May 21 - June 25 (June 8 +/- 19 days)

4/6 EDD: June 2 - July 14 (June 23 +/- 23 days)

4/22 EDD: June 6 - July 9 (June 22 +/- 17 days)

5/18 EDD: June 7 - July 5 (June 21 +/-12 days)

5/28 EDD: June 2 - June 16 (June 9 +/- 7 days)

6/3 EDD: June 7 - June 16 ( June 11 +/- 4 days)

You know whats funny, until i got my VIN i was checking the source code too every day, but i was searching for the wrong thing! I was searching for 5yj to the source code. My VIN starts with 7SA.

Probably the VIN was on it prior to the text and it appearing on the app.
That’s odd. 5YJ is Teslas national manufacturing identifier.

Edit: starting end of last year, model X and Y supposedly start 7SA. First I’m seeing this

Just picked up mine from Tesla. No issues. Everything was perfect. Signed a few papers and got out in 5 min. I spent more time inspecting.
All season tires, mobile charger, AMD Ryzen, Li battery, double pane front windows, No cargo cover. :( Ride wasn’t too bad. A bit harsher than my Model 3 LR. Definitely not Lexus comfy ride. It feels heavier. I just need to drive it more.

Well - it was fun while it lasted (I guess)

Order Date: 3/6
Profile Completion Date: 3/7
MYLR MSM White w/ black interior
19” wheels; no Tow; 7 seat; FSD added

Original EDD: August 2022
EDD Update 1: May 2022 (coincided with the apparent temporary policy change to push up dates for those ordering FSD)
EDD Update 2: July 24 to September 12 (seemed to coincide with rescinding the FSD delivery date boost, pushing me back to my original August estimate (plus / minus a few days))
EDD Update 3: Oct 2022 to Jan 2023 (same as if I ordered the same model today!!)
EDD Update 4: June 12 to June 26
EDD Update 4: June 12 to June 26
EDD Update 5: Dec 2022 to Mar 2023
They just tried to get me to switch to an MY AWD. I decided against it, as cost was essentially the same for most of the available models they showed as available. I need the car for road trips and can’t afford to give up 50 miles of range.

Went to have Tesla unlock financing again after I received my vin and they said they would have to just type in all the info for me. Anyone else have this issue? I want to be able to put it in my app myself.
What info are you referring to? When they switched it for me I just told them who I was financing with and the amount, I didn't provide any additional info to them when switching from cash.