Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my vin tonight. 2022 Fremont build. Kinda was hoping for a 2023 but excited for the car!!
Congrats. What are the first three digits in the final six digit sequence? Seems a little late for a 2022 VIN. Probably someone else's car where the deal fell through. But I wouldn't assume that means it was rejected due to build quality (my F574 was flawless as were other F574...I believe F574 was the final sequence of 2022 VINs)...more likely timing or financing or someone rejected to try and get reassigned a 2023.

Initial impressions after picking up the Model Y yesterday afternoon....

1. The build quality was AMAZING. I went over this thing as closely as possible and really had no complaints.
2. Comparing to our 2018 Model 3:
a. Has such a more SOLID feel in every aspect of the car.​
b. It is MUCH quieter, to where it is really noticeable how loud the Model 3 really is, which I never noticed.​
c. The ride is VERY comfortable, the bumps are managed so much better, and feels great.​
d. It's amazing how much BIGGER it feels inside.​
We don't have a lot of seat time in it yet but will be going on a trip in 2 weeks, so it will have a good workout then. But my initial, limited experiences with the car are extremely positive. So happy to finally have it in (our now fully electric) family and the wife loves it (it's her car).

Model Y.jpg

Last edited:

1. The build quality was AMAZING. I went over this thing as closely as possible and really had no complaints.
b. It is MUCH quieter, to where it is really noticeable how loud the Model 3 really is, which I never noticed.​
c. The ride is VERY comfortable, the bumps are managed so much better, and feels great.​
We don't have a lot of seat time in it yet but will be going on a trip in 2 weeks, so it will have a good workout then. But my initial, limited, experiences with the car are extremely positive. So happy to finally have it in (our now fully electric) family and the wife loves it (it's her car).

View attachment 871364
Congratulations, this is 2023 VIN right? Is it 5 or 7 seats?. Thank you.

Reactions: sveetcharm

We don't have a lot of seat time in it yet but will be going on a trip in 2 weeks, so it will have a good workout then. But my initial, limited experiences with the car are extremely positive. So happy to finally have it in (our now fully electric) family and the wife loves it (it's her car).

View attachment 871364
That’s my build too. Congrats on finally getting it!

Is somebody has tesla insurance already, is it worth it ?i mean for first time is cheaper option but what about next month?
Some insight please .
I’m about to pull the trigger and purchase tesla insurance instead of using my current insurance which is more expensive .

Is somebody has tesla insurance already, is it worth it ?i mean for first time is cheaper option but what about next month?
Some insight please .
I’m about to pull the trigger and purchase tesla insurance instead of using my current insurance which is more expensive .
I'm interested to know this as well. I currently pay $65 on my Model 3 with a $500 deductible on collision, but this is with multi-car, and house bundle.