Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received another text from Tesla this morning. Saying they wanted my trade-in info. I just sent a text back saying that I am not trading in anything. Bottom line is maybe it's getting closer?
Mine was a call saying he wanted to help me with trade in. I told him i am not trading in any car. Then he tried selling me Tesla Solar. I was like let's get the car delivered first. At this time, i will say if you receive any info from Tesla that is not your VIN or Delivery date, don't raise your hope up lol, its not to your service, its them trying to know indirectly if you are still actively hoping to get the vehicle or one of those that will be cancelling soon🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Funny
Reactions: Ymond and Zer0Mpg
Received a text today that my delivery is expected in the next couple weeks and that I should be on the lookout for updates. Now I'm really curious how far I have to go. For whatever reason, my app now longer shows any EDD; website still shows 12/4-12/31.

Ordered: MSM/MR5/Black Interior w/ nothing else on March 1, 2022.
Delivery Location: Rockville, MD

Set my delivery date for 11/17. I got the attached as well, so definately no USS

Attachments

• 20221109_143540.jpg
    20221109_143540.jpg
    517.5 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: John Haffner
Quick question for those that have received their Vehicles. When i ordered the MY, i chose loan from Tesla partner, initially i was at 2.4% interest rate, and that expired after 60 days, so i did it again, and at that time interest had risen to 3.24%, and it has remained in my profile since then even though they say that the interest rates expires every 60 days. Also i had stated that my down payment would be $40k, but now i have $55k to pay down. So my questions are 1.) Would they still honor the 3.24% despite that rate as of today is 4.99% on Tesla page? 2.) Will i be able to edit my down payment from 40k to 55k during payment? OR should i be looking for another loan options from other lenders?
Thank you.

Got below message just now. Still no VIN, and ED remains at 11/13-11/24....Probably one of their bulk messages to make us feel better...........

Tesla Update - Hi John, great news! Your Model Y (RN116795xxx) is expected to be delivered in the next several weeks.

We will be in touch with updates in the coming weeks and look forward to helping you take delivery of your Tesla.

In the meantime, you can track your estimated delivery timing in your Tesla app.

ts.la/app
I received the same message today (11/10). I ordered, 3/6 with an expected delviery of December 2022. I got a VIN 9/21 but couldn't take delivery then and placed on hold. Took it off hold for a few days after on 9/23 and indicated EDD as 10/16 - 10/23 and then moved to current EDD December 6-31. Ordered MYLR7 MSM/Black, 20inch/Tow. Any word on your end for a VIN. Please update us.

Reactions: randmness
Looks like guys are getting their VINS and delivery dates for a few days before the start of their delivery ranges? I just got back from the UK, so I am good to go other than it looks pretty sure at this point Tesla will ruin my Thanksgiving vacation plans. How much before VIN and final delivery date did guys get their codes to buy the mobile charger? I absolutely need that charger as I have no level 2 and it was way too expensive to have put in.

Reactions: Zer0Mpg
Looks like guys are getting their VINS and delivery dates for a few days before the start of their delivery ranges? I just got back from the UK, so I am good to go other than it looks pretty sure at this point Tesla will ruin my Thanksgiving vacation plans. How much before VIN and final delivery date did guys get their codes to buy the mobile charger? I absolutely need that charger as I have no level 2 and it was way too expensive to have put in.
Very few non MYP with white interior appear to be getting delivered so far this month.

Likely there is a supplier issue going on with that seating material.