Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got this text from my SA I think. Just like some here who received similar text. I’m waiting to see if there will be changes to my EDD next week.

Attachments

• 1E575917-97D3-4FAF-B5C2-E86AD791C33F.jpeg
    1E575917-97D3-4FAF-B5C2-E86AD791C33F.jpeg
    233.1 KB · Views: 79
Reactions: Zer0Mpg
Same! But I’m a May Order.

Curious, White seats?

I’m white/white. Which sounds like a whole slew of them were getting ready to be inspected at Fremont & Austin.

Yes, I got this too and I have white seats.

I doubt they are built already, there is no VIN assigned yet.

Possibly they have everything they need to make some and so they will be allotted production time sometime soon.

Cool, thanks for creating this forum. Thats good to know that you can switch to diff variant with older price if you have placed order before price increase.

MYLR / Ext-White / Int-Black / 20" Wheel / No tow / No FSD
- Placed order on 03/01/2022
- Completed profile on 03/02/2022
- No trade-in / Cash
- Original EDD was August 2022
- New EDD is September 2022
Have you received your vehicle I placed an order in March as well MYLR only difference Int - white I had a EDD of Oct - Nov 2022 October arrived and it was pushed Nov 19 - Dec 17.

For any of the march orders has anyone been able to order the free mobile connector? My understanding is the mobile connector charges slower than the corded mobile connector??
Not sure about which one charges faster. But the corded one is never in stock. I don't even know if Tesla is producing them anymore. Also I'm not sure if the coupon can be used for the corded one...I never tried as it was out of stock so couldn't add to cart anyways.

Reactions: Zer0Mpg
Order date: 03/11/22
EDD: September 2022
New EDD: November 28-December 28

Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Deep Blue Metallic Paint
19’’ Gemini Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Seven Seat Interior
No tow

I just found out my husband ordered this car for me last week and now I’m super impatient. Today he got a text that said it should be delivered in the next several weeks with a link to track delivery. No vin yet.