Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Martian Wheels MW03 - New discussion thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually not an apple to apple comparison by a mile.
1. TSW is NOT a Tesla vehicle specific wheel company. So do I care? Not really. I only care about products made specifically for the community. That’s like me caring about quality control of a ford vehicle while owning a Tesla.

2. MARTIAN makes only wheel 1 design. 1 DESIGN. We aren’t EVEN talking in the same ballpark as TSW. They make hundreds of wheels, hundreds of designs, different offset, different widths, different PCD and center bore catered to hundreds of cars. This is exactly where the phase “You only had 1 job” is inserted into comment. They don’t even make model S and X wheels. So yeah...apples to rocks comparison when talking about weight. You can go preach to TSW if you’d like but for me since Martian is a Tesla specific wheel I will preach here since I know people with them dissatisfied with their weight and marketing.

3. If you don’t feel that better visibility from a company is better for the community and that the Martian website is now for the better for its consumers then I have no more words to speak to you about and your argument is moreso personal than for your peers.

4. Personal attacks do get you reported so I’d recommend staying on topic without personal snippet comments.

You seem to be missing my point. I don’t care that some wheels are over the advertised weight. You’re the one getting your panties in a twist over it. That’s the whole point of my reply. It’s normal, and it doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

You constantly post on the forum about it, but you don’t actually do anything about it, you know, in real life. Typical forum warrior. All words, no action in the real world.

The mods have already had to shut down one MW thread because of your constant trolling, and now you’re at it again.

• Funny
Reactions: TwoK4drSi
I saw... and read... and people kept engaging. Just ignore it.

OTHER THAN THE AFOREMENTIONED WEIGHT ISSUE (which is now resolved given the website has adjusted), what are people's experience with the wheel?

Anyone have pics of the 19s on an M3P? Would love to see the black on an MSM.

Reactions: JSWE
I saw... and read... and people kept engaging. Just ignore it.

OTHER THAN THE AFOREMENTIONED WEIGHT ISSUE (which is now resolved given the website has adjusted), what are people's experience with the wheel?

Anyone have pics of the 19s on an M3P? Would love to see the black on an MSM.

No one has had any actual issues with the martians or Jova wheels, outside of speculation by non-customers.

<edit> I think one guy had some runoff on a martian wheel lip that was visible, but pretty sure he said it balanced out, or they replaced it, *sugar* actually I can't remember now.

03C0919A-C90D-4BB6-B6D6-8B78BF51B14A.jpeg
Here’s a quick pic of 19x9.5”+30s with DWS 06+ 275/35/19s (lightest tire I could find) on my stock 2019 P3D

Status
Not open for further replies.