Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Martian Wheels MW03

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    247.4 KB · Views: 266
After 200 miles I cannot say the Martian 8.5x19 ET28 paired with Michelins PS4s are more efficient than my old 20” original wheels. Seems still far away from aero wheels efficiency. Could be maybe due to more aggresive offset combined with wheel spoke design being more open.

Reactions: Sam1
Just for clarity, that's a picture of Signature Wheels, right?
Yes which is a “full forged” wheel. Which is why I am assuming the reason why all of you are buying this Martian wheels correct? Are they throwing the word “forged” to implicate barrel only or “flow forming” process? The answers are unclear. Titan 7, signature, and Jova wheels all have pictures of their manufacturing process but Martian doesn’t. Even though Jova wheels does have manufacturing pics I have questioned them on their “TUV” engraving on the wheel which requires them to be a certified company with a number. Here is HRE’s stance on it below.
8F5E3243-DC70-462E-BED3-31A9100577F0.jpeg

Long story short....Know what they’re selling and know what your buying. Doesn’t matter who.

• Informative
Reactions: Atraf
Status
Not open for further replies.