Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Martian Wheels order delay for 2 months?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow wow wow.. what happened here? I thought you said you were going to wait and wear your winter tires to the last bit? :)

What changed your mind and did you go with something else in the end?
I bet he is in the same boat as me... the Tsportline sale memorial day sale is only on for a few more days. I said earlier that I would give Martian an extra month, but I will ask Monday for either a tracking number on my order or for a cancelation.

Keith

For what it's worth, I canceled my Martian Wheels order after a 4 month wait. I ordered tires and wheels from Tsportline last Friday and I have a tracking number and a delivery date of May 31.
Got my new Tsportline wheels and tires today and had them mounted on the Y.

PXL_20220531_170244593.MP_2.jpg

I ordered my Tsportline wheels last night, and less than 24 hours later I had a tracking number... not just a "shipping information sent" a real "package picked up by FedEx" situation! After I got my tracking number from Tsportline I dropped an email to Martian telling them to cancel my order.

Keith

PS: Anyone think Martian will be forced out of business by this crap? The only people who get wheels seem to be YouTube influencers.

Reactions: TESTI
Got my new Tsportline wheels and tires today and had them mounted on the Y.

View attachment 811089
Are those the 18s? I just ordered the 18s with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S in Space Gray to go with our MSM PMY. I ordered mine yesterday and have FedEx tracking numbers, due this Sat. Now all I need is a car. My PMY has an EDD of 27 July - 31 Aug. We currently own blue LR AWD. Looks stunning.

My order number is 2512, so looks like your order is after mine... so if you are in good shape I should be as well. I really hope so, I like the style of the Martian wheels more than the Tsportline, and they are lighter as well.

Keith
My order number is 2257 (ordered Dec.6) and I am STILL waiting. I was given UPS tracking numbers on May 13 and was very excited that the long wait was finally over. After UPS noted that they never received the packages, I contacted Drew (again) and he said it was a mistake and apologized (again). I have considered cancelling several times, but really prefer the Martian Wheels too.

Would be cool if they had a spare tire holder one could connect a full spare to their hitch when they needed for longer road trips.

I assume few have bothered with runflats on the Tesla due to wear, road noise and road manner?

They are 18s.
They look awesome, it looks more like a proper CUV/SUV now. I really dislike the BIG RIM and no sidewall look that is all the rage these days. Aside from looks what are their advantages of them? Hence my decision to go with the 18's and MORE sidewall.

I canceled my order yesterday and the refund was received quickly. It was not easy to get a response from them but I won't dwell on that. I'm just glad I was able to receive the funds back so I can take care of my very antsy customer. The verbal update I received yesterday is that it cleared customs and has been waiting for nearly a month at the shipping yard to get on a train so it can head inland to MW. I know it's been a huge struggle for MW and hope that their lines of communication improve as they build out their staff and inventory. The full payment and constant delays without any responses to my emails are what cause so much unrest for me and my client. I do sympathize with what they are going through and know they are just as frustrated as we are. At the end of the day we all become victims of this global issue. It's now more than ever that timely responses from the vendors are so critical. Best of luck to you guys on receiving your wheels. I'm sure they are near, based on the phone call I received yesterday.

Reactions: gtshoward and phung
My order number is 2257 (ordered Dec.6) and I am STILL waiting. I was given UPS tracking numbers on May 13 and was very excited that the long wait was finally over. After UPS noted that they never received the packages, I contacted Drew (again) and he said it was a mistake and apologized (again). I have considered cancelling several times, but really prefer the Martian Wheels too.

I didn't believe the "smear campaigned" that Martian wheels are flow formed instead of forged because I thought it was a stand up company because of Kyle Conner... but the more I see how much they lie to us as customers the more likely I am to think they are lying about their wheels being forged. Is it hard to believe we are paying premium prices for low cost wheels? Hell, we are paying premium prices up front for wheels that don't exist!

Drew has some fully tricked out cars, and plans for more if you see him appear in an influencer video... pretty good bet that this is where our money is going.

Keith

I canceled my order yesterday and the refund was received quickly. It was not easy to get a response from them but I won't dwell on that. I'm just glad I was able to receive the funds back so I can take care of my very antsy customer. The verbal update I received yesterday is that it cleared customs and has been waiting for nearly a month at the shipping yard to get on a train so it can head inland to MW. I know it's been a huge struggle for MW and hope that their lines of communication improve as they build out their staff and inventory. The full payment and constant delays without any responses to my emails are what cause so much unrest for me and my client. I do sympathize with what they are going through and know they are just as frustrated as we are. At the end of the day we all become victims of this global issue. It's now more than ever that timely responses from the vendors are so critical. Best of luck to you guys on receiving your wheels. I'm sure they are near, based on the phone call I received yesterday.

I e-mailed them about canceling, no response and no refund forthcoming. Just called them and after waiting on hold was sent to a voice mailbox asking me to leave a message. I gave my name, phone number, and order number and am now waiting (probably forever) for my call back.

Keith

UPDATE:

Got a return call from Drew, told him I had e-mailed about canceling my order but had not received a response. He pulled it up using my order number and said that it showed "cancellation in progress"... I confirmed that I was canceling my order and within minutes had the e-mail confirmation that my order was cancelled and my refund was sent to my CC company. I checked my CC on line and it shows the credit has been received.

Keith

Reactions: P3D-R and phung