Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Massage Parlour....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks to use the existing bladders in the seats - maybe a tweet to EM is required!

Normally a good suggestion and certainly worth a Twitter postage stamp ;-)

However, the way even small/cheap items have been deleted from the M3 feature list (e.g. frunk bag hooks, frunk and back deck sound insulation pads, etc) make this an unlikely avenue.

Some bright Brit spark either needs to re-engineer a functional copy or employ "Chinese innovation" (buy one and copy it)

Any takers?

Soooo... is this something that was pulled from the Model 3 spec at some point?

Why would/does the seat have “air bladders” ?

What does the button on the seat do normally, just lumbar support? Embarrassingly I don’t think I’ve ever pressed it.

Lol I think that’s a sound strategy.

I’ve not added up how much I’ve spent since buying the car, but I know it’s not a small amount. Since getting it at the end of March I must’ve washed it at least 6 times with snow foam and deionised water (so added expense), and I’ve only driven it three times. I’m even thinking of washing it again today.

• Funny
Reactions: Jez_GB
Was about to buy one but then decided not to buy any more accessories until the number of miles driven in the car is greater than the number of £'s spent on accessories.

I think I need another 200 or so miles. Weird economics I know but the car is costing a lot just sitting in the drive.

Ha ha ha - not weird. Just don't tell my wife how much I spent with 700 miles on the clock

Diamond mats
Front PPF
Taptes USB hub
Frunk liner (Torque Alliance)
Rear deck liner (Torque Alliance)
Sunshade (Torque Alliance)
Lift kit (Mountain Pass Performance)
Dreamcase (2nd hand)
Oscar and Hamish frunk bags
Blue cheese wedge (Amazon)
Air pump (Amazon)
Flat plug kit (Amazon)
Road Hero spare (local merchant)
...and assorted odds and sods

Reactions: OneTinyFish
When I test drove in February, I didn’t think it was any quieter than my Ioniq.
I’ve put a full set of Torque Alliance rubber mats in and when driving at 70mph last week, I thought it was noticeably quieter.

Update - I bought one of these, they have changes the fitting instructions so you connect to the power for the rear USB ports and not into the pump direct - this will NOT fir the USB "A" cars, only the type C. I've contacted them regarding this but no reply yet (I did check all wiring for the pump as well as USB - there is nothing the V2 harness will plug into on a USB A car)

• Helpful
Reactions: CMc1
I’m guessing the Chinglish installation instructions are no clearer than the installation video. Would be interested to hear how the massage system is controlled and whether it offers options. Sounds like it only uses the existing lumbar support adjustment button which sounds clever.

I can't tell yet. I need an essential excuse to take it out on the motorway. Maybe tomorrow :) It does make the underside of the deck a bit tidier.

Recently fitted the trunk & frunk deck liners - the areas deffo look tidier - I reckon it has made bugger all difference to the acoustics! Sorry for hijacking the thread - I actually came on to report that I have ordered the massage modules from Tesla Offer and will report back once I get them :)

• Love
Reactions: Gatsojon and CMc1