Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MASTER THREAD: 2019.36.1 update released with 5% power increase

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, according to TeslaFi (I have access to member pages) it looks like the only cars being upgraded to 2019.36.2.1 were previously on 2019.36.1, so that indicates a patch/fix release.

Whether it rolls out to others that are currently on 2019.32.x and prior, or a new release altogether needs to be built for "older" versions, remains to be seen.

TeslaFi numbers don't always quite add up, but the math suggests that at least a few that jumped from older versions directly. Does the login allow you to view enough rows to confirm that?

TeslaFi numbers don't always quite add up, but the math suggests that at least a few that jumped from older versions directly. Does the login allow you to view enough rows to confirm that?

I believe those are cars that were sent 36.1 along with the other "Guinea pigs" but which never installed it.

When the 36.2.1 patch for 36.1 came out, they sent it to the same list, which includes the couple of cars that never installed 36.1. Those cars just jump to 36.2.1.

I believe those are cars that were sent 36.1 along with the other "Guinea pigs" but which never installed it.

When the 36.2.1 patch for 36.1 came out, they sent it to the same list, which includes the couple of cars that never installed 36.1. Those cars just jump to 36.2.1.

Caught one. Could still fit your theory as well, but still:

upload_2019-11-8_15-17-7.png

• Informative
Reactions: willow_hiller