Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MASTER THREAD: 2019.36.2.1 - new HOLD mode and other features

Do you use One Petal Driving?

• Yes

Votes: 690 89.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 0.9%
  • Prefer Roll

Votes: 26 3.4%
  • Prefer Creep

Votes: 47 6.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model X don't have hold. Both have FSD. Model X is Dec.18 2018 build.

IMG_8762.jpeg
IMG_8764.jpeg

Odd how it’s mostly Model 3 LR awd’s

Isn't the LRAWD the most common version of the Model 3 available to sample? For that to seem odd you would first need to know the prevalence of the models being sampled. Just because the total number of model 3 LRAWDs is higher does not mean that model is overrepresented. It could be underrepresented, depends on prevalence.

I think it’s interesting that this marks the first real difference between HW 2.5 and HW3. Traffic cones. Every major AP related improvement most likely be HW3 only from here on out. Wonder when those FSD computer upgrades are coming..... My guess is Q1, 2020.

Isn't the LRAWD the most common version of the Model 3 available to sample? For that to seem odd you would first need to know the prevalence of the models being sampled. Just because the total number of model 3 LRAWDs is higher does not mean that model is overrepresented. It could be underrepresented, depends on prevalence.

Without holding a scientific study on the matter... From me watching rollouts from previous updates it seem to flow to all sorts of trim randomly whereas the last few updates it seemed to hit the LR’s in large numbers first then go elsewhere. Just something I felt I observed and curious if anyone else had noticed it.

Without holding a scientific study on the matter... From me watching rollouts from previous updates it seem to flow to all sorts of trim randomly whereas the last few updates it seemed to hit the LR’s in large numbers first then go elsewhere. Just something I felt I observed and curious if anyone else had noticed it.
Hasn't hit my LR AWD with HW3 yet....