Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MASTER THREAD: 2019.40.50.x - Driving Visualization improvements, new voice commands, Camping Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someon e explain what this mode does, that we don't have?!
"Camp mode (keep everything in the car on while in park such as climate, music, lighting, etc)"
We can do all of these things while in park already and we also have climate on while the car is off. I don't get it, really, this is useless. I think the only thing that didn't work before is control the climate on manually - it just turned to auto. If that is fixed ok, but anything else - we already have.

The car resets some things after 30 minutes. For example turning your headlights on while at the drive in. The only way to avoid that is to tap the screen once in a while which is annoying and distracting.

Camp mode, as far as I'm aware, removes or greatly extends that delay while also not requiring you to be seated in the car (some people sit outside while leaving the radio on, which is otherwise impossible with the Model 3).

Reactions: CharleyBC
I do wish there was a way to view the Sentry mode clips on the screen - such a pain to have to take the USB drive out and check it on your phone/computer to see if anything bad happened...

I can’t imagine it’s that hard to code since:
1. They create the filing system for the files including included metadata
2. They already have the codec to record the file
3. There’s a massive screen that they’ve already programmed to view Netflix and YouTube etc on

Downloading 2019.40.50.1 now. I don't have HW3.

Screenshot_20191224-035739.png

Hw3 model 3 car got it. Nothing for the hw2 mcu1 model s yet nor my sisters hw2.5 model 3.

are we sure hw2.5 is getting it? Or are the people that think they have hw2.5 actually have 3.0?

Edit: seems a lot of 2.5 mcu 2 ppl are saying they are getting it. I wonder if mcu 1 ap2 gets any love?