Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apparently you didn’t read the product discription that stated your product will ship in July 🙄
Definitely my bad for not finishing reading the 406 word description. I mean, it is standard practice across the internet to label something as "in stock" that isn't even in the country.

Also, rolling eye emojis and blaming your customer for a poor buying experience is not good business.

Reactions: TShieldDesigns
Definitely my bad for not finishing reading the 406 word description. I mean, it is standard practice across the internet to label something as "in stock" that isn't even in the country.

Also, rolling eye emojis and blaming your customer for a poor buying experience is not good business.
I have been sending each customer weekly and bi weekly updates about their order progress. We have been updating everyone here as well. Even if you did not receive my email, my direct line is plastered everywhere and on our site as well. I am available 24/7 and have been prompt about answering everyone. Not only that, but we gave away hundreds of older model mats for free to our customers who waited early on to compensate for their time as they await their pre order. We also refunded those who didn’t feel like waiting.

I have been sending each customer weekly and bi weekly updates about their order progress. We have been updating everyone here as well. Even if you did not receive my email, my direct line is plastered everywhere and on our site as well. I am available 24/7 and have been prompt about answering everyone. Not only that, but we gave away hundreds of older model mats for free to our customers who waited early on to compensate for their time as they await their pre order. We also refunded those who didn’t feel like waiting.
Not each customer as I haven't received any of these updates. I emailed once no reply. I emailed again and was told they would start sending at the end of the week, two weeks ago. Seems like I am not alone in feeling left in the dark and not confident about receiving my purchase.

Reactions: TShieldDesigns
Shipments are starting to be delivered
C9841F1C-FC11-4CED-BE2C-DA7A78C609E0.jpeg

Reactions: oreobbq and HodgJ
Not each customer as I haven't received any of these updates. I emailed once no reply. I emailed again and was told they would start sending at the end of the week, two weeks ago. Seems like I am not alone in feeling left in the dark and not confident about receiving my purchase.
Some customers did not receive our email updates. I forwarded the last one I sent you and also fulfilled your order!

Can't wait for the tshields they look great, just got my shipment notification today.

So I got all weather mats covered, can anyone recommend some good quality carpet mat replacements for a 2021 model 3P? The mats that came with the car look pretty cheap, I'd like something a little more premium looking that actually fits the 2021. I only really found 1 on Amazon and says it might not fit the newer model. I wrote to evannax a couple times asking if their luxe mats would fit the 2021 but so far no response.

I got the 3D MAXpider Elitect matts. I like them a lot, great fit. In past cars, I've had both types of Weathertech (the hard plastic, and the rubbery ones), which are fine. The OEM matts in my mk7 GTI were excellent, especially the CAR-GO in the rear cargo area and the movable Velcro-ed blocks.

I just wanted to report that I received my M3 floor mats today from TeslaShields. They fit great and seem to be of good quality. It came in a big box and only the back floor mat was folded so there is only a slight crease in the back floor mat but I think it will go away after a day or so. I'm still awaiting my trunk and frunk mats and will post an update when those come in.

Attachments

• IMG_6382.jpg
    IMG_6382.jpg
    978.5 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_6385.jpg
    IMG_6385.jpg
    1,020 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_6390.jpg
    IMG_6390.jpg
    674.5 KB · Views: 136