Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

May 2022 Orders - when is your delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 5/18/2022 from the app just now Nov 20 - Jan 1. Of course always subject to change
I missed your initial post, sorry. Welcome to the forum and the rest of us May orderers :D
Nov-Jan is a pretty good EDD but I know some of us have had in narrow down to an eight week window. Of course all of that can change if something in production changes so its all flexible!

Yes, after a few weeks my or
Ordered 5/18/2022 from the app just now Nov 20 - Jan 1. Of course always subject to change
Ordered 5/11 - a few weeks ago had a Nov18-Dec30 date range. Then about a week of that turned March-Feb. Then Jan8-March15.

I think the shifting is not over. Anything after January 1 I’m happy with pending that tax credit.

Welcome to the May Orders.

I check this forum about every 30 minutes along with the app, but somehow don’t think I’ve posted in this thread yet 😂

MYP MSM/black, tow, no FSD
Ordered 5/11
On 8/4 received VIN F516
On 8/5 told to schedule delivery, and the only option they gave me was 8/19. Crickets since then. Haven’t even received a text saying it has left the factory. Getting pretty antsy right about now. I’m in socal.