Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

May 2022 Orders - when is your delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My understanding is that the tax credit does not apply unless you purchased the vehicle in 2023. Since you have an order agreement with an order fee in 2022, you would not qualify. Also, the $7500 only applies if owe taxes during filing. So if you generally get money back during filing, then the $7500 would not apply.
I suggest taking a look at Bearded Tesla Guy on YouTube. He’s covered the new bill extensively.

May MY LR delivery date when all over the place. Saw it as far as Feb 2023 and as close as 3 months after submitting the order. Things escalated quickly last week when it showed Nov 3 - Nov 25. It then changed over night to the first 2 weeks of Nov. 3 days ago, it gave me a Nov 3-8. The night after, it changed to Nov 3 And gave me a VIN. Last night it locked in a time frame for delivery on the 3rd without me being able to change the time and it’s set for delivery only, I can’t change that either…

I've been sitting at Nov 3-Dec 1 for a few weeks now. I wonder if it is because I am in CA and the issues with EPA regulatory clearance I've read about in some other threads.
Mine was doing the same but only for a week or two (Can’t recall) but things escalated quickly and just this week and got a date for Nov 3 delivery. Hoping you get yours soon.

My OD was 5/28/2022 and the initial EDD was also Nov-Feb. It moved a number of times and the latest date showing on the app is July 5-19. I've heard of dates moving all over the place so I'm trying not to get too excited, but I am in Austin so maybe they are bumping some of us up??? I ordered a MYLR. I'll keep this thread posted.
Our order date was Aug 15, due Dec22 to Apr23. Later changed to Dec 22. Have checked EVERY day and so far, still Dec. Hope someone wants to postpone unti next year (tax reasons), so I can have there’s now!

Our order date was Aug 15, due Dec22 to Apr23. Later changed to Dec 22. Have checked EVERY day and so far, still Dec. Hope someone wants to postpone unti next year (tax reasons), so I can have there’s now!
You may want to check out this thread, which is the folks who ordered in August so may help give you context for your order.
August 2022 Order date
Although even folks who ordered in September or October are getting Dec 2022 dates now.

My EDD has bounced around recently with the latest being Nov 6 -19th. Yesterday I got my vin at text for scheduling delivery. Going to pick it up on Wednesday. What's interesting is I had home delivery selected but no have to go to the local dealership to pick it up