Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

May AWD/Performance Orders -- VIN / Status Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• order page.png
    order page.png
    205.7 KB · Views: 109
i ordered June 30th, confirmed everything a week or two ago, today got an email with a vin (74xxx) and a 18-aug delivery date today.

white/white perf, perf upgrade. Tesla owner, South Florida

working with tesla to see if i can downgrade to awd now that the white interior doesn’t require perf anymore.

• Informative
Reactions: SD_Engnr
i ordered June 30th, confirmed everything a week or two ago, today got an email with a vin (74xxx) and a 18-aug delivery date today.

white/white perf, perf upgrade. Tesla owner, South Florida

working with tesla to see if i can downgrade to awd now that the white interior doesn’t require perf anymore.
Makes me wonder how they determine who gets what first. Current owner in California reserved first day online, ordered on 6/30 white/black interior with performance pkg without EAP. Haven’t heard anything about it since placing order. Nothing has changed on the site and Edit is still there.

Must have been a white batch of AWD out the gate. I’m waiting for the ISR to call me, but I got the email to secure financing two hours ago.

Day 1 line stander in Bay Area
Taking delivery in PA
White, AWD, Aero, EAP, FSD
Ordered 29 MAY 18

I’ll update with VIN when I get it

Reactions: Bokonon
Awesome trick to find the VIN. When I view the page source and searched for EncodedVin i noticed this immediately following it:
"AcceptDelivery":"IGNORE"

I'm curious if that is the same for everyone else? I'm paranoid that I missed the call or email.

I have the new “confirm” screen without an edit button. No vin in the page source. But the “download the Tesla app” and the order agreement appeared yesterday. Anyone else seeing this? I had an order agreement on the old “confirm” page but it disappeared when I got the new screen.
E2F4B8D7-7C6A-4691-B590-E67E22D4CDA4.jpeg