Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning folks,

Starting a new thread for us peeps here in Maryland. Looking to see how things are progressing for y'all and perhaps some opinions on radar being pulled from current MY and M3 deliveries.

Ordered MYLR/Blue/Tow/No FSD and completed checklist on 4/22 here. No VIN yet. Current estimate 3-13 weeks lol. The delivery estimate shuffling is comical at this point.

Thanks for setting this up.

MYLR, 7 seats, white/white, tow hitch. Ordered 5/17, updated order (added tow hitch) 5/18. No VIN. Delivery estimate popped up today, 5/29. Currently showing June 11 - June 26.

I need to get in contact with an SA to change my payment info. I accidentally selected Cash but want to change to Tesla financing and it won't let me do that on the website.

Thanks for setting this up.

MYLR, 7 seats, white/white, tow hitch. Ordered 5/17, updated order (added tow hitch) 5/18. No VIN. Delivery estimate popped up today, 5/29. Currently showing June 11 - June 26.

I need to get in contact with an SA to change my payment info. I accidentally selected Cash but want to change to Tesla financing and it won't let me do that on the website.
Sure thing!

Oddly enough, last night I received a VIN! 199XXX. Current delivery time: June 8-14. Sounds like good news is on the way for others with tow hitch in MD!

Congrats! My status changed over to 3-13 weeks lol.

Did the SA reach out to you initially or did you make first contact with the service center? Also, did they speak to you about Tesla vision / no radar in your car?
Thank you!

I've had a pretty good SA at the Reisterstown Rd location and we have been bouncing back and forth since test driving a MY a while back. We technically initiated the convo on Tesla Vision and he sent a bunch of info our way and a link to this:
Autopilot AI

Nothing really groundbreaking or telling. Standard jargon really.

Thanks for this thread.
I ordered MY metallic gray, 5 seater, BLK interior, rest basic things.
Order date 5/14.
2 weeks back EDD was 06/14 to 06/30.
Today it is 06/20 to 06/30.
Interesting, so I ordered the same day as you. Are you slated for the Rockville SC?

I called the Rockville SC yesterday and even though my EDD is 6/11 - 6/17, she tracked it and said my car looks to arrive by 6/15. Probably give it a few days to prep and inspect, and most likely that weekend I'll be scheduled for pickup, which would be 6/19 or 6/20.

Interesting, so I ordered the same day as you. Are you slated for the Rockville SC?

I called the Rockville SC yesterday and even though my EDD is 6/11 - 6/17, she tracked it and said my car looks to arrive by 6/15. Probably give it a few days to prep and inspect, and most likely that weekend I'll be scheduled for pickup, which would be 6/19 or 6/20.
Yes, I will pickup from Rockville SC.
today my EDD is 6/21 to 6/30. Did you already got the VIN? if yes, when. Did you call SC after getting the VIN?

Hi all, just wanted to toss out another update. Delivery appointment scheduled for June 10. SA told me via text when delivery of vehicle was expected at SC. Appointments opened up via Tesla account shortly thereafter. We actually chose to pickup a couple days out to get a few things lined up and to tie up loose ends with a wonderful insurance hike. Thankfully we are now dodging that issue by switching providers. Let's just say our provider rhymes with "alarmers". Almost every other insurance provider beat their rates. Sad that they tried to gouge us. Anyway, will send out another update post pick-up, or refusal. Let's hope for the prior. /fingerscrossed.

Hi all, just wanted to toss out another update. Delivery appointment scheduled for June 10. SA told me via text when delivery of vehicle was expected at SC. Appointments opened up via Tesla account shortly thereafter. We actually chose to pickup a couple days out to get a few things lined up and to tie up loose ends with a wonderful insurance hike. Thankfully we are now dodging that issue by switching providers. Let's just say our provider rhymes with "alarmers". Almost every other insurance provider beat their rates. Sad that they tried to gouge us. Anyway, will send out another update post pick-up, or refusal. Let's hope for the prior. /fingerscrossed.
Awesome, congrats!! I'm in a similar situation, had to shop around a little bit and sadly see my premium go up. And I also got the text to schedule for pickup today for the Rockville SC and they were all booked up :/

godd.. it changed again..
06/22 to 06/30 now :(
yikes, sorry to hear that... in the main delivery times thread sounds like it's happening to a ton of people lately :/

I was finally able to schedule earlier this morning for Thursday, June 17. I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but I took my trade-in vehicle off my account a few days ago

I ordered 5/13 from Owings Mills. Sunday my account changed with a delivery appointment date and time showing. I emailed my SA and she said they will call to scheduled delivery. So I am not sure if I taking delivery this Saturday or not???

Just some random information from a call to the Owings Mills SC. I pick up MY (ordered 25 Apr) tomorrow (Fri 11th). Advisor said they had 30 people pick up yesterday. Another 25 scheduled for Fri. Official/Cashier's check for full amount due is fine. Bring $20 in some form (check, or CC--not sure) if you want MD "Save the Bay" plates. Only get temporary tags day of pickup. Wish me luck!

Just some random information from a call to the Owings Mills SC. I pick up MY (ordered 25 Apr) tomorrow (Fri 11th). Advisor said they had 30 people pick up yesterday. Another 25 scheduled for Fri. Official/Cashier's check for full amount due is fine. Bring $20 in some form (check, or CC--not sure) if you want MD "Save the Bay" plates. Only get temporary tags day of pickup. Wish me luck!
Awesome, good luck!

Did that SC provide any other details by paying via cashier's check? Rockville SC told me that it's totally fine to pay via cashier's check but that there could be a delay in linking your account to the vehicle. But that paying ACH would be instantaneous