Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know what happened to the Ramos Arizpe charger between Monterrey and Saltillo? Tesla App/Car Nav and ABRP report it as under repair. Plugshare this month has comments that it can't be used but it was working until November last year. Supercharger.info and Tesla.com/superchargers shows it's working but no idea how they get their updates. Rather charge there en route than in Monterrey.

Does anyone know what happened to the Ramos Arizpe charger between Monterrey and Saltillo? Tesla App/Car Nav and ABRP report it as under repair. Plugshare this month has comments that it can't be used but it was working until November last year. Supercharger.info and Tesla.com/superchargers shows it's working but no idea how they get their updates. Rather charge there en route than in Monterrey.
Did a PHX to Compostela trip in Dec. Most of them have one destination charger which I assume is there as backup and for other EV. You can still use this if need be.

Reactions: 1100MCM
Did a PHX to Compostela trip in Dec. Most of them have one destination charger which I assume is there as backup and for other EV. You can still use this if need be.
Nice! Did you go thru Chihuahua/Durango with SC or down through Sonora and use destination ones?

We did Houston > Mexico City last year all with SC but if Ramos Arizpe is down might need to pit stop because going into MTY is a time sink…

Reactions: IdaX
Nice! Did you go thru Chihuahua/Durango with SC or down through Sonora and use destination ones?

We did Houston > Mexico City last year all with SC but if Ramos Arizpe is down might need to pit stop because going into MTY is a time sink…
Did through chihuahua which at Chihuahua city I had to wait an extra hour as the SC is located in a mall and 3 stalls were ICE’d and the 4th one the dude had recently gotten there with 0% and charging to 100% 🙄 I stayed at the Hotel Santa Fe in Camargo to to sleep and charge. Their destination charger is 32amps but it helped a lot. Charged to 100 to get to Cuencamé, Dgo and use their SC.

Reactions: IdaX and 1100MCM
IMG_3748.jpeg

If Tesla, or the Mexican government, had any real interest in BEVs, they would be putting SuperChargers at every cuota (toll highway) station. The electricity is already there. The traffic is already there. Imagine being able to drive the beauty of Mexico on the cuota highways, knowing you will always be able to get charging.

As it is, I can’t even get the 400 kilometres from Zihuatanejo to Morelia. This is pathetic.