Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay so I just did the CTRL+U then searched CTRL+F for VIN and it came up with a number although I'm not sure it's a true VIN. 4T1BXXXXXXXX2502 - was 17 digits...does this mean anything? It's not showing up on my account though. Delivery date of Nov 24th, Mid - range, Midnight Silver, aero wheels, black int, no AEP.

Okay so I just did the CTRL+U then searched CTRL+F for VIN and it came up with a number although I'm not sure it's a true VIN. 4T1BXXXXXXXX2502 - was 17 digits...does this mean anything? It's not showing up on my account though. Delivery date of Nov 24th, Mid - range, Midnight Silver, aero wheels, black int, no AEP.

That's a fake VIN I guess. The M3's begin with 5YJ3. 4T1B appears to be a Canadian Toyota.

Visited local dealer 10/22
Ordered online at dealer 10/22
Black exterior
White interior
EAP
Sport Wheels

Received congratulations email from dealer 10/23
11/2 Online account changed to add the Referral Program and I can log into app where I have access to videos and the Loot Box

Nothing since. Still have the edit button.

• Helpful
Reactions: 16Coma
Configured my MR on October 23rd. Blue metallic with black interior, 18's. Outside of the following email, haven't heard a peep. Waiting for the ability to put more down and to tell them I'm using third party financing since the only option I could select is cash. This wait may be slowly killing me. :p
Capture.PNG

Configured my MR on October 23rd. Blue metallic with black interior, 18's. Outside of the following email, haven't heard a peep. Waiting for the ability to put more down and to tell them I'm using third party financing since the only option I could select is cash. This wait may be slowly killing me. :p

Wow, other than the initial order confirmation, I never got an email like that!

Reactions: V__2
Me neither :(
Almost wondering if all the steps are complete in the system. And could this be delaying VIN allocation.
You can imagine my disappointment when I realized it wasn't a delivery date, lol. From my understanding, the steps for insurance/payment and license shouldn't prevent a VIN from being assigned. Just convenient to have all those boxes checked prior to delivery.