Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do the LR have a white interior? I'll switch if they do, assuming any are available.

LR RWD with white interior was supposed to be a super limited off-menu production run. Meaning you had to order an MR with white interior, then call and change to LR while keeping the white interior.

Any LR RWD available now will be cars that were produced with no specific owner or where someone changed their mind and/or rejected delivery.

I don't image people who went through this trouble for a unicorn would reject delivery and/or change their mind.

That being said, I don't believe any MR white interiors have been delivered and I imagine the same goes for LR RWD white interior.

Even more so, I have heard stories of Tesla contacting those who ordered LR RWD white interior and telling them their orders won't be fulfilled and asking them to switch to a different configuration.

TL;DR... no.

Can someone with twitter tweet to the guys at Elektrek and Jalopnik to find out what's going on with the White Interior MR builds? I'm going to email them.

If someone can bell the cat, they can tweet directly to Elon that Mid-Range with White Interior has fallen through the cracks, similar to the orders that didn't go through to the production line back in June. Their Internal Systems need fixing.

Apparently, looks like there is no First In - First Out. Just first Match Out policy. Distance mattered initially with East coast folks getting the deliveries, but now there are ppl in Calif getting deliveries but no sound in Chicago or Texas or Colorado.

Yeah not a word here in Colorado besides the VIN they assigned and took away because it was a LR not MR. It really makes me not have a lot of faith in the system.

We are four weeks out from the end of December, I hope we see some serious delivery appointments set up this week.

Dallas area.
Ordered 11/19.
MR Midnight Silver
Black Interior
19" Sport Wheels
EAP

No updates yet. Sitting here waiting on a VIN so I can get my financing set and finalize my trade-in price before they're even allowed to ship it into Texas. Needless to say, getting a bit worried about 12/31.

I officially hit the 6 week waiting mark today for MR, Black, Black, 18" Aero, No EAP, Non-reservation holder in Los Angeles. Beginning to think that I won't get delivery until right before New Year's since they will be prioritizing getting the last minute East Coast orders out now so I will actually be waiting a full 10 week to receive my car even though I live in the same state as the factory. :(

Cincinnati 10/22 order black/black/aero/no eap, delivery text today for 12/11, trying to reschedule 12/13 due to work, no response yet from DA but I'm sure they're probably working through the daysd notices before going back to respond to reschedule requests. Time to install that outlet!

Cincinnati 10/22 order black/black/aero/no eap, delivery text today for 12/11, trying to reschedule 12/13 due to work, no response yet from DA but I'm sure they're probably working through the daysd notices before going back to respond to reschedule requests. Time to install that outlet!
I texted the number that initially sent the delivery notification on Friday and today. Haven't heard back. I assume that number is the DA.