Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Phoenix...got the 20th-31st text. As expected it seems they're saving the Southwest and CA deliveries for last.

Let's say the car is delivered on the 31st and you return it on the 1st...can you still claim the tax credit since you're filing for 2018? Any shady accountants out there? ;)

• Funny
Reactions: FloridaGary
Congrats! We expect your Tesla to be ready between 12/20-12/31, before the federal tax credit ends. Please be available during this timeframe to ensure on-time delivery.

Order 10/19
4/2 Reservation holder.
Blue/Black

Great. There goes the winter break.

Damn, I ordered 10/21/18, no reservation, hopefully mine is coming shortly after.
Los Angeles
MSM
MR
Black Interior
Sport Wheels
EAP

People were pissed at Tesla’s lack of communication, now they’re sending out vague mass texts that probably mean next to nothing. I preferred their silence.

I haven’t got the text yet, I would rather have one than not...
Phoenix...got the 20th-31st text. As expected it seems they're saving the Southwest and CA deliveries for last.

Let's say the car is delivered on the 31st and you return it on the 1st...can you still claim the tax credit since you're filing for 2018? Any shady accountants out there? ;)

When did you order? I’m in Phoenix and it’s crickets for me.

• Funny
Reactions: 2012MS85
E786F40C-E749-4930-A468-5E571A33F20D.jpeg
7A9088EB-6882-405A-A3CE-55AB6953BA96.jpeg
Ordered 10/31. Delivery date 12/4. Bad weather between Chicago and Columbus delayed delivery. Got call for delivery at 2:30 today 12/6. Signed papers 10 minutes. Went over car operation. Set up iPhone app and paired the phone for blue tooth. Pulled out of the Tesla lot at 3:30. Nice car.

Thanks to kind people on this forum who alerted us to the fact that long range model 3s RWD were still available. They found one in my configuration (MSM, black, aero, EAP) and I picked it up in Fremont last Saturday. I was not a reservation holder. Car is amazing. I’m not at all a car person (prefer riding my bike when I can) and prior to this car I hated driving but this car is so awesome I actually look forward to driving now!

Thanks to kind people on this forum who alerted us to the fact that long range model 3s RWD were still available. They found one in my configuration (MSM, black, aero, EAP) and I picked it up in Fremont last Saturday. I was not a reservation holder. Car is amazing. I’m not at all a car person (prefer riding my bike when I can) and prior to this car I hated driving but this car is so awesome I actually look forward to driving now!
Can I ask how many miles you had on the car when you picked up? I also switched to a LR recently, exact same configuration as yours and was wondering if these (supposedly) last few MSM LR RWD are previously rejected deliveries or not. Thanks!

I just received an email saying to complete Delivery Location, Driver License, and Vehicle insurance. I filled and uploaded my information on 11/28. Has anyone else gotten this email after already completing it a while back?

Can I ask how many miles you had on the car when you picked up? I also switched to a LR recently, exact same configuration as yours and was wondering if these (supposedly) last few MSM LR RWD are previously rejected deliveries or not. Thanks!

I ordered a LR RWD that’s ready for pick up this weekend. When I looked at my MVPA there’s an ‘odometer’ column that says 50. So I guess 50 miles for my LR RWD. Not sure if that’s normal or if that means it was a prior reject ?

View attachment 358806 View attachment 358805 Ordered 10/31. Delivery date 12/4. Bad weather between Chicago and Columbus delayed delivery. Got call for delivery at 2:30 today 12/6. Signed papers 10 minutes. Went over car operation. Set up iPhone app and paired the phone for blue tooth. Pulled out of the Tesla lot at 3:30. Nice car.

That's a beautiful car! It's just like the one I ordered, red with sport wheels. My delivery was also delayed. Originally was supposed to be 12/3 but was "delayed in transit" so delivery date was bumped to 12/8. Can't wait to pick it up at the service center in Westmont IL on Saturday.