Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I’ve heard you can put 7500$ on your credit card (2500$ Deposit + 5k). I accidentally made the mistake of paying my remaining balance of it in cash tonight online instead of using my credit card for the 5k.

Does anyone know if they’ll let me fix that ? Gotta earn those credit card points

After zero contact (other than the mass text many of us received 3 days ago about completing the steps I completed at time of order), I received my delivery date (12/14) for pickup in Indianapolis and VIN (169,xxx) this evening!!

Order Date: (LR) 10/15/18 switched to (MR) 10/19/18
Pearl White Exterior
Black and White Premium Interior
19" Sport Wheels
Enhanced Auto-Pilot

Guys... I need words of inspiration. I am starting to get very impatient with the lack of communication. Here are my order details:
Midrange
Black on Black
EAP
Aero
No reservation
Order date 10-31-2018
Los Angeles

I keep asking myself "Dude, where's my car?!" I'm going bonkers.

First time posting, I’ve been creeping for a few months lol

I ordered My MR on 10/19.
Bay Area...5miles from Fremont factory
White exterior, black interior
No EAP
Aero wheels

Edit button disappeared and I did credit app on 12/4
Approved within hours
VIN and delivery scheduled 12/5
Home delivery 12/10
MVPA today

Has anyone done financing through us bank? Do they offer gap insurance?

Interesting. Just checked the Order Agreement on my account and it says Purchase Agreement at the top of the doc, but everything else looks the same, including listing a RN and not a VIN. I swear it used to say Order Agreement at the top. o_O

I'm a little worried about this part. It may be hard in a short time frame to get me and my wife at the same time. Can the registrants be changed to just me?
Should be fine as long as your wife is OK with it only having your name on it. I don't think the lender cares who it's registered to if you are financing and you're co-signing. But if your wife is co-signing on loan, she may want to be on purchase agreement . . . .