Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dallas, TX
MR
Blue/white
Sport wheels
EAP

Account is still in "Prepare for delivery status" with Trade-In section enabled since 12/6. At the same time "Edit" button disappeared and below Reservation Number & Price it now shows "Delivery Appointment" on 12/24 at my home address.

About 2 hrs after the account page updated I got an e-mail from my Inside Delivery Advisor in Las Vegas asking for confirmation of my payment method, trade-in and delivery method. He also advised of the following:

"Please Keep in mind, per state regulations, Texas purchases will need to have the vehicle fully funded and contract signed before shipping your Model 3 from California to Texas. Your estimated delivery date will be 14 days after the Model 3 is fully funded"

Given the above, not sure how realistic the 12/24 delivery date is that my account page shows...

This was the first communication after the initial order confirmation e-mail and the (mass) text on Monday stating to update the account page.

I didn't request home delivery and live about 25 miles off the Dallas Delivery Center. Not sure which option would result in getting the car faster.

I also just got the second text, "Update on your delivery timing: We expect your Model 3 to be ready between 12/9-12/15. A Tesla rep will reach out when it is time to schedule your appointment."

Ordered 10/18, red, black interior, aero, EAP. Located in Santa Barbara, CA.

Excited! Could get it as soon as Sunday haha.