Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6,300 - Mirror profile was wonky for a while, finally after deleting and re-creating a few times It's been fine for 4 months. Annoying hissing sound from a speaker under the dash in the passenger well. There's a massive thread about it. I just taped over it as it isn't really used yet, and the only solution that sometimes works is a MCU replacement, but I figure I'll just wait for HW3 upgrade.

As for everything that matters.... best car ever.

14,500. the only issue I have is a bit too much wind noise, I think the gasket on my passenger door is bad. (august delivery)

Biggest issue resolved? They had to replace my onboard charger and a steering control module. Both were 1 day repairs. No issues.

24,000 miles so far; probably 40,000 by its anniversary and the end of August. It was delivered with a bad alignment and our rear sway bar was creaking on acceleration and deceleration. Both items addressed by the service center with no issues other than a complimentary door dent.

The van has exceeded all of our expectations and we absolutely love it. We’d absolutely do it again and we’re looking forward to the Model Y.

1400 miles. Car was delivered with no panel gaps.. subsequently checked for leaks..none. Wind noise is ok at speed, tires (Contis) pretty quiet..I believe they have foam sound deadening. July 2018 build Great car. 60 miles on the ODO at delivery. July 2018 build so I took a resale hit when I drove off of about 5K. Got the sexy yellow rain roof too.