Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Milwaukee charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a new model S owner living in Madison. Going to Milwaukee for an overnight, staying in a downtown hotel. If it's bitter cold and I need a "top off" what's the best way to proceed?

I'm also computer challenged and have never blogged so i'm not sure how to proceed with this.; After Eau Claire opens I will have the same issues in Minneapolis (Golden Valley) and will have to figure that out.

I'm a new model S owner living in Madison. Going to Milwaukee for an overnight, staying in a downtown hotel. If it's bitter cold and I need a "top off" what's the best way to proceed?

I'm also computer challenged and have never blogged so i'm not sure how to proceed with this.; After Eau Claire opens I will have the same issues in Minneapolis (Golden Valley) and will have to figure that out.
AAA's service center on 27th an layton. Chargepoint station. call me, 414-852-7526 if you don't have a card, I can unlock the kiosk remotely.it's also free.

You can use our outdoor HPWC 24/7 if you need to. We are right off I-94 between the Hwy F and Bluemound JJ/Hwy18 exits. We are on Chargepoint and Plugshare. Marshall Auto Body, an authorized Tesla collision repair facility.

MSP: I've stopped at the Service Center to use the HPWC which was no issue. Just email and ask prior before showing up. Nothing to do though there but sit as it's not really next to anything except industrial park businesses. Public stations wise I've used the HAAF ramp charge points. MoA has several charge points also but those are not free. If you find an option in MSP let me know. This is why an SC is needed somewhere around there as you can't make it to MSP and back without being stuck. Sadly, still nothing on the SC map though indicating a SC for the MSP area.

Call the Hotel and ask if they can let you plug into a 120v outlet.

I arrived yesterday (5/9/14) at the Pfister, and the valets offered to charge my Tesla. Learned that they have 2 40 amp chargers in the garage. A very pleasant surprise ... although I had plenty of charge to get back to my Illinois home. (Apparently they were installed because an NBA player for the Bucks had a Model S and lived at the hotel for 3-4 months).