Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay I've had a great bunch of success online so had to make an upd
Had a few AliExpress items delivered recently so thought I would post my thoughts.

Glove box organiser
US $7.83 39% Off | For Tesla Model 3 BlueStar 2017 2018 2019 Accessories Car Central Armrest Storage Box Auto Container Glove Organizer Case
The rubber mats inside it are rather cheap looking and don’t fit perfectly. Would probably not recommend.

Center Console Wrap
US $8.79 36% Off | Car Styling Stickers Center Console Film Cover Decal Protection Film for Tesla Model 3
I bought the matte black version. It doesn’t scratch like the kenriko ones I’ve seen on YouTube, but it has a weird glitter shimmer to the colour. Not what I was expecting and would not recommend for this reason alone. It comes with 2 of the cup holder ones as I hear that’s the hardest one. Not a 3M material so not sure about the quality, residue. I would apply to prevent scratches while waiting for a more expensive option. Might go for the EVWraps options for this. Not recommended.

Performance Aluminium Pedal Replacement
US $9.05 17% Off | Aluminum alloy Foot Pedal For Tesla Model 3 Accelerator Gas Fuel Brake Pedal Rest Pedal Pads Mats Cover Accessories Car Styling
I liked these, they look high quality and genuine. The old pedals pop off and these slide on. I would recommend the NYK YouTube review of these for install instructions. Don’t get the 3rd piece option as it won’t fit RHD. Recommended.

Door Inside Handle Open Exit Sticker
US $1.34 20% Off | 8Pcs/Set Car Door Open Exit Sticker Decal Fit For Tesla Model 3 Interior Decoration Practical Weather-rated Durable Oracal Vinyl
I got both the glow in the dark and white options. I’d probably stick with white for a more stock look. Look great and a few options. Recommended.

Front Door Guard Protection for Placard in door
US $7.74 20% Off | 2Pcs 0.21mm Sticker Anti-Scratch Front Door Guard Protection Wrap Fit For Tesla Model 3 High Toughness Anti-fouling Anti-scratch
It came folded which is annoying but expected. It looks to be cut to the right sizes. Hard to recommend without seeing how well it installs. Cheap. Indifferent.

Console key card holder
US $2.93 20% Off | New Resin Car Key Activation Card Stopper Trim Frame Sticker Fashion Self-adhensive Reflective Fit for Tesla Model 3#297406
Bought because it was cheap. I don’t really see the point of this as I understand you don’t need the keycard to stay there, only to start the car. Probably won’t even install it. Meh.

Still looking for:
Cheaper TapTes Gen 2 Wireless Charger
Door handle wraps to match pearl white
Chrome delete wrap
Good all weather floor mats that aren’t that ugly honeycomb style

I've had a lot of success recently with LUCKEASY and some other orders being delivered, so thought it was time to update (hurry up Tesla, this is costing me a fortune!):

Centre Console Organiser
LUCKEASY Car Central armrest Box for Tesla MODEL3 2017-2019 Double Storage Design Tissue Box Trash can Stowing Tidying
This is my favourite of the 2x storage boxes I've bought so far - special area for tissues and a mini trash can with a lid all in one and a much better use of flexible space. Not sure how long the door hinge flaps will hold up, they seem kind of flimsy. The coin tray supports all Australian coins perfectly except the 50c piece (hate that huge coin anyway). Coin tray is removable if you don't want it. The door can either be used as a bin, or put the anti slip mat over the top and use it for another storage compartment. The mat limits the ability for the door to open fully, so can't do both. Even if the door breaks off long-term it would still work fine and be a strong buy. Highly Recommend.

Under armrest hidden storage box
LUCKEASY Hidden transparent storage box fro Tesla model 3 2017- 2019 Armrest box cover storage box
Love this, good build quality and clever idea, might need something in there to limit rattling in the quiet cabin space. Door is solidly built and adhesive is included and looks to be high quality (non marking) Highly recommended.

Kick protector pads for car doors and rear seat centre console
LUCKEASY for Tesla Model 3 2018-2019 Invisible Car door Anti Kick Pad Protection Side Edge Film Protector Stickers
LUCKEASY for Tesla Model 3 2018-2019 hide lnterior Anti Kick Pad Protection Side Edge Film Protector Stickers
I was particularly impressed with these. Looks to be very high quality - with lots of tape on the backing. I'm guessing by the colour and the material this will look mostly invisible and protect the most scraped parts of the interior (yay for a good find!). Will await how they look once installed - but on initial impressions I'm very happy. Highly recommended

Glove Box Tidying Tray
LUCKEASY for Tesla Model 3 2018-2019 Car Central armrest Box Stowing Tidying Glove Box Double Storey Non-Slip
I'm not sure why I bought this but it was like ~$30. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Comes with Anti-slip pads, very nice quality ones. Again not sure how long the hinges will hold up on the door compartments - but we shall see. Recommended to make better use of space in the glove box.

Worth noting that LUCKEASY must have a good shipper as most of my delivery arrived in only 9 calendar days.

Screen Protector
Premium Quality TouchScreen Protector for Tesla Model S or X
Was the best reviewed screen protector. Has the benefits of an easy install, anti-glare and oil-repellant (finger print resistance). Figured it was expensive but worth it if it makes the screen easier to see in the Australian sun.

Still awaiting delivery of:
EVWraps - Model 3 Logo Decal Bundle - Satin Black
Model 3 Door Handle Wrap - Pearl White Multi-Coat
Model 3 Center Console Wrap - Matte Deep Black
Aliexpress
Lapetus Accessories Interior Front Engine Trunk Box Luggage Bumper Protector Panel Cover Trim Fit For Tesla Model 3 2018 2019
Digital Tire Inflator DC 12 Volt Car Portable Air Compressor Pump 150 PSI Car Air Compressor for Car Motorcycles Bicycles
ZWET j1772 connector ev car charger Type 1 and Type2 adapter Electric Vehicle Charging Adapte
16A 32A Three phase EV Cable Type 2 to Type 2 IEC62196 EV Charging Plug With 7 Meter cable TUV/UL EVSE CABLE
US $13.9 |LUCKEASY Automotive Cup Holders for Tesla Model 3 Interior Door Pad/Cup Door Pad/Non Slip 8pcs on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

It's not good for the bank balance waiting for the car to arrive... :)

A "Pure Tesla" USB drive with a lightning connector arrived today for dashcam and sentry mode footage - Formatted TeslaCam USB Drives, Tesla Videos, Tips & Tricks - Pure Tesla

And I've got a type 2 to type 2 cable on order from EV Chargers (got a discount thanks to TOCA membership).

And then because I'm still waiting, I just ordered floor mats, a centre console storage and a frunk mat here - Tesla Model Accessories Australia (have ordered a SR+, so need the mats)

I did at least also get my TOCA membership swag this week too!

Reactions: TesBanjo
TeslaUSB built, ready for the Dashcam & Sentry video goodness. Most may buy a Wifi flash drive, I had a spare Raspberry Pi Zero W laying around. Link below for those who are interested to know what that is.
I've seen YouTube videos of the Tesla Dashcam and the cameras recorded are only the front and side cameras. What about the rear camera? This should be the most important one for those collisions where drivers are more tempted to do a runner rather than face the consequences. (this has happened to me)

Got the RHD all weather mats from Luckeasy (Aliexpress) delivered today. Good quality. Cheap cheap price. Already had the front and back truck liners. Made of TPE like the tesla ones.

Just need some hot sun so they can unfurl from their packaging. The trunk liners settled back to their original shape within a day or two.

upload_2019-8-21_15-21-10.png

Reactions: apchoo and Dave3333
And then because I'm still waiting, I just ordered floor mats, a centre console storage and a frunk mat here - Tesla Model Accessories Australia (have ordered a SR+, so need the mats)

Awww you should have ordered these from AliExpress direct from the seller (Luckeasy). This site you linked (whoever they are) are just marking up literally the exact same product. Don't get ripped off!!

US $86.9 |LUCKEASY TPE Custom Fit All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3 2017 2018 2019 All Weather Waterproof and Wearable-in Floor Mats from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Awww you should have ordered these from AliExpress direct from the seller (Luckeasy). This site you linked (whoever they are) are just marking up literally the exact same product. Don't get ripped off!!

US $86.9 |LUCKEASY TPE Custom Fit All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3 2017 2018 2019 All Weather Waterproof and Wearable-in Floor Mats from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
Whoops. Ah well. I did look at the Ali Express site and almost completed checkout, but couldn’t find anywhere to let them know I wanted RHD. I also tried to contact them to confirm RHD, but got directed to the most useless chat service I’ve ever seen.

In the end this was a bit more straight forward...

Reactions: Dakah3
Got the RHD all weather mats from Luckeasy (Aliexpress) delivered today. Good quality. Cheap cheap price. Already had the front and back truck liners. Made of TPE like the tesla ones.

Just need some hot sun so they can unfurl from their packaging. The trunk liners settled back to their original shape within a day or two.

How do you specify RHD (can't see on website)? The ones in your photo look LHD, judging by the footrest position for the bottom left drivers side mat.:confused:

Reactions: Dakah3

And what a markup it is - 55.25% on top of the Ali express price!