Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 and Model Y stripes decal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Keep seeing this super trendy "stripes" decal along the trailing edges of new Model 3 and Model Y vehicles, often front and rear.

photo_2023-08-25_12-46-32.jpg

Any idea where I can buy a pack? Don't tend to see it on older cars, wondered if it was available online.

Keep seeing this super trendy "stripes" decal along the trailing edges of new Model 3 and Model Y vehicles, often front and rear.

View attachment 968101

Any idea where I can buy a pack? Don't tend to see it on older cars, wondered if it was available online.
Unfortunately got these although not as bad, but in the same place. Absolutely no idea where they came from, assume from being left in a car park at some point, as covered elsewhere sentry doesn’t seem to catch vehicles in the way it catches people.

Local small bodyshop place reckon they have a mate at Tesla who can get the paint and respray for £250.

Also got a quote from Tesla-approved body shops who want four figures as they reckon they’d need to recalibrate the front radar and all other sensors, and clear any ECU faults. Not sure how much of this is true but it seems a bit of a risk to try and do it on the cheap.

Local small bodyshop place reckon they have a mate at Tesla who can get the paint and respray for £250.

Also got a quote from Tesla-approved body shops who want four figures as they reckon they’d need to recalibrate the front radar and all other sensors, and clear any ECU faults. Not sure how much of this is true but it seems a bit of a risk to try and do it on the cheap.
You can check this thread (my reply #15) with a similar topic: Being unreasonable against Teslas...