Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Tony_YYZ I hear Elon once had his bike stolen in Caledon and so he's being holding a grunge against the town for a while now. It's probably that.

Lolll

Not the only one! March 27 config, white/aero, GTA, and still VIN-less!

Let us weep together. It's pretty disheartening to see those who configured as late as April 30 receiving VINs compared to us who configured over a month prior.

That's odd. maybe today is your day!

Nothing yet :(

Reactions: Muskol
Let us weep together. It's pretty disheartening to see those who configured as late as April 30 receiving VINs compared to us who configured over a month prior.

Agreed, especially when it's the same colour/wheel combo! I'm trying to be patient and hope it won't make a material difference to the delivery timing, but I'm really struggling to understand the logic they're following here with the assignments.

Reactions: 03DSG
Tony, when did you reserve before being a CPO previous owner w/o buying the car? Could that be a reason they're delaying your VIN?

I reserved before trying to buy a CPO S which fell through. I got my invite in the first batch and executed on it the day the second batch came out. I don't know how that could hold me up though. In their eyes I'm a previous owner, per their own mistake.

I reserved before trying to buy a CPO S which fell through. I got my invite in the first batch and executed on it the day the second batch came out. I don't know how that could hold me up though. In their eyes I'm a previous owner, per their own mistake.
I still get a feeling there is a bit of a chaos in handling this. They are hit by some completed cars from maybe last week production and they decided to use them with some method but not in a deciplined manner. I confirmed 7th April but with Sports wheels. Hoping this weeks productions has sport wheels and the sport wheel guys get some assignments

I still get a feeling there is a bit of a chaos in handling this. They are hit by some completed cars from maybe last week production and they decided to use them with some method but not in a deciplined manner. I confirmed 7th April but with Sports wheels. Hoping this weeks productions has sport wheels and the sport wheel guys get some assignments

There is definitely chaos. So much so that nobody at Tesla knows how the process works.

Hi Tony,

I did not received any invoice. I just got an email confirming the order and one more email with tracking details. Tracking details showing its coming from US.

Will I get the invoice from Canada?
Yeah, you're supposed to receive an invoice from Canada.

When I purchased my aero wheel cap kit, it came from the US but I was issued an invoice from Lawrence SC. I believe others have stated this has been the case as well for them and their HPWC online orders.

Check your Order Shipment Confirmation, or your Order Confirmation, you should see an attachment with the Invoice.

upload_2018-5-7_9-47-24.png

Yeah, you're supposed to receive an invoice from Canada.

When I purchased my aero wheel cap kit, it came from the US but I was issued an invoice from Lawrence SC. I believe others have stated this has been the case as well for them and their HPWC online orders.

OOPS. I have got the invoice. didn't noticed the attachment in the email. YES, it's from Lawrence. Thanks Tony

Reactions: 03DSG and Tony_YYZ
Woo Hoo..

Just got off the phone with my Delivery Advisor.

Submitted the credit application, getting green plates.

My car's birthday was May 3rd 2018 :):):). It's currently sitting at Fremont awaiting to be put onto the train!

Sooo excited:D:cool:

*** EDIT ***

Also, she did say the same "Late May, early June" delivery.. but also said that it could be sooner as my car is just waiting to be shipped :)

Last edited: