Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apparently my aeros aren't one of them.

Maybe this is another problem that can be fixed by tweeting to elon?

Neither are mine apparently.

Something’s off Tony. Have you called 888-518-3752 yet for info?

I have. They told me that as long as I am still within the 3-5 week window for a VIN there's nothing to discuss. My 6th week starts tomorrow. I'm trying to be patient but they REALLY aren't making it easy.

Just got a call from Tesla @ Lawrence. The car has been built and on its way to GTA among many others. They are hiring temp staff to handle "huge batches" of deliveries. Estimate: 1-2 weeks, could take up to 4 in the worst case scenario.

Just got a call from Tesla @ Lawrence. The car has been built and on its way to GTA among many others. They are hiring temp staff to handle "huge batches" of deliveries. Estimate: 1-2 weeks, could take up to 4 in the worst case scenario.
That makes sense. I imagine it is going to be a logistics hell getting the cars from a storage parking lot to the stores for all the handover sessions (considering the number that are going to arrive all at once).

Reactions: akidesir
Reserved Mar 31 In store Lawrence
Email to configure Mar 27 2018.
Configured Mar 30, 2018.
Received VIN May 5, 2018

Black, PUP, RWD, 18" Aero, LR, Toronto

A friend has identical details as above but 19" wheels and has still not received a VIN

I've yet to receive a phone call, however the financing section has a link to the form. I filled it out and got an approval within an hour. Looks like they are making progress.
If you selected Tesla financing, check your page to see if a link came on for the approval form

Reactions: Tony_YYZ