Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The International Centre is close to the airport (up Highway 427). You could also take the UP Express that leaves from Union Station to the airport and get a cab from there.
Oh i know. It was a joke. A while back we had a forum member claimed he saw the cars in Maple, and a bunch of forum members were driving around Maple to try and find the cars.

The International Centre is close to the airport (up Highway 427). You could also take the UP Express that leaves from Union Station to the airport and get a cab from there.

Taking a cab from the 'airport' would be pricey, if anything once you get off the UP Express at the airport, take the link train to the ALT hotel and get a cab from the ALT hotel which won't include the airport surcharges/fees that the taxi's have to charge.

Taking a cab from the 'airport' would be pricey, if anything once you get off the UP Express at the airport, take the link train to the ALT hotel and get a cab from the ALT hotel which won't include the airport surcharges/fees that the taxi's have to charge.

Yeah, I took Uber once from the airport, even they have to jack you when picking up from the airport.

• Informative
Reactions: Tony_YYZ

Good idea, plus the cab driver will definitely unhappy, because too short distance. But a taxi from hotel shall be fine.

I will be coming from Markham. I was thinking to take go bus from Richmond to the airport. But I am afraid of unhappy taxi driver. So I booked an private air port transfer directly from my house to the international center. If I know this trick before, will take the go bus.

Haha all but one Mode 3 are gone from the parking lot. Hopefully they are inside.

Attachments

• BF72A461-7B07-4670-88ED-0E935C2496A6.jpeg
    BF72A461-7B07-4670-88ED-0E935C2496A6.jpeg
    306.8 KB · Views: 50