Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
awesome! My go-to fave there is the chicken souvlaki dinner. The burger and poutine is delicious as well.
Thats what i got (chicken souvlaki) . Great stuff.

Now at the icc

20180530_153828.jpg

Looks like no front license plates. Are they not required for green vehicle in Ontario? Or are they adding it after?
When I picked mine up they gave me the front plate and a waiver to sign saying I decline their offer to install. I think they would have installed it if I wanted them to. I eventually did install it myself after deliberating whether I wanted their bracket or not.

When I picked mine up they gave me the front plate and a waiver to sign saying I decline their offer to install. I think they would have installed it if I wanted them to. I eventually did install it myself after deliberating whether I wanted their bracket or not.

Do we install the front plates there? Or can we do it at home (meaning we'd have to drive with the front plate on the dash).

Do we install the front plates there? Or can we do it at home (meaning we'd have to drive with the front plate on the dash).
I'm sure they will do it for you. Just decline the waiver and they will have to install it for you. Really it's a 3 minute task. Take off the tape protection from the back of the bracket, line it up straight, apply pressure to adhere it to the bumper. Screw in 4 screws.

Reactions: McFlurri