Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just out of curiosity, why did you turn down two other cars?
When I ordered the car on the 29th it quoted me 5-9 weeks for delivery which was perfect because I was just closing on my mortgage in a couple weeks and then would have my down payment ready. They called me Sept 30 and said my car was ready and I could come get it lol. I told them I wasnt ready and they gave it to someone else. I then got another car a couple weeks later but due to scheduling couldnt pick it up for over 2 weeks. They couldnt hold the car that long and gave it to someone else.

Lucky for me though that after I rejected the second car, Tesla announced the new refreshed model basically the day before I was to pick up my car. It all worked out in the end.

If there are others in the GTA taking order of the 2021 model on Aeros, can you please ask your service centre if they have any spare covers? I called today asking if they had any of the refreshed aero wheel covers in stock, but the person on the phone stated they haven't even received any 2021 model 3's yet. I'm getting my winter tires put on by Tesla end of the month, so ideally I'd pick them up the same day.

Order date: Nov 11th
City: Vancouver

SR+ White, Black Interior, Aero Wheel

I just got notification saying that I can schedule pick up on Nov 17/18/19

I'm happy, but at the same time, should I be concerned?

Am I getting someone's else's reject? lol

Order date Nov 6th
City: Vancouver

SR+ Blue with Black interior

I just got a sms too for delivery. but only have Nov 17-19 available. Never expected so quick. I have contacted their advisor and trying to schedule weekend delivery.

Website only shows availability for Nov 17-19. However, I just spoke to my SA and he should be able to schedule it to any reasonable date.