Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Dashcam Moments - Video or it didn't happen!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since v9 update, EAP sees slow mergers due to wider cameras being active. Works great in LA. However, no one should be driving like that on public roads. Why did you go so fast? Want to reach all those stopped cars ASAP? Not sure where you're at but in CA a motorcycle could be lane splitting and you will be at fault for hitting him if you swerve into him.

Btw, Tesla drivers are the worst. There's so many here and most of the time I see them, they want to race. Doesn't matter if it's a S or a 3. Sometimes, two Model Ss would race each other.

haha thats pointless

This happened a few weeks ago. Wish I had real dashcam for better video quality and audio.

You better change that video title.... The only person I saw flipping you off was in a Corvette.

You may not have even been the target of the offending finger. Maybe it was directed at the while Maserati that followed the 'Vette in the illegal passing-on-the-right move.

Was at a stop light earlier today and heard something pelting the side of the car. Saw on the TeslaCam it was a rock that decided to take a trip down the side of my car. There were a few scuffs that buffed out, but there were 3 small chips on the rear door. Decided to have a little fun with a video. :D

• Funny
Reactions: Mr X
It was so crazy. Happened a few weeks ago. I barely avoided the accident. Even ground was shaking as it happened right behind me. Even my backup cam was working and took some scary videos. I called CHP immediately and gave them my video files. CHP officer was so impressed with the video and Tesla. Sadly, one person died.

Last edited:
It was so crazy. Happened a few weeks ago. I barely avoided the accident. Even ground was shaking as it happened right behind me. Even my backup cam was working and took some scary videos. I called CHP immediately and gave them my video files. CHP officer was so impressed with the video and Tesla. Sadly, one person died.

Whow, I saw that clip when it was shared by the news. So sad to learn someone died. One of the scariest accidents I have seen. Glad you got out ok