Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Delivery Experience in Fremont

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received this email from Tesla. Seems like an...efficient...way to get a lot of deliveries done in a short period of time.

30F7B7E5-C576-4D1D-A27F-5227111862B8.png

The linked page says:
“This weekend, we're hosting an exclusive delivery event in Fremont, CA. As a future Model 3 owner in the Bay Area, you have the opportunity to come pick-up your Model 3 sooner than expected.”

No other forms of contact.

My Tesla account still shows contract pending status and so I’m not sure what the final payment amount will be (outside of the estimate in the order agreement.)

Figured it couldn’t hurt to RSVP but I’m curious to hear what other people think!

Last edited:
I also just received this email. Earlier today I received an email saying my delivery had been scheduled for September 25th, so this is a nice surprise. However my account is still in the "Prepare for delivery" state.

Sadly I'm expecting poor communication and a general *sugar* show this weekend. Hope Tesla can prove me wrong.

I think they are having groups of new Tesla owners sit and watch instructional videos together rather than the one-on-one delivery experience that we used to have. This is probably more efficient with the larger # of deliveries occuring with the Model 3.

I got one too. Pretty confused. How do I get a check from my bank on Friday night? Also, why do they have the car early? I am scheduled for the 30th. If I go and there's no car for me in my configuration I'm going to be upset.

I've been a longtime lurker here, anxiously refreshing my edit-design link as my P3D+ delivery timeline inches closer and closer.

While I was at dinner tonight with my husband, Tesla sent an invite:

Your Invitation: Model 3 Delivery Experience

Tesla Delivery Center
47400 Kato Road
Fremont, CA 94538

Saturday, September 8
Sunday, September 9
9:00am - 6:00pm

This Saturday and Sunday, we're hosting an exclusive delivery experience in Fremont, CA. As a future Model 3 owner in the Bay Area, this is your opportunity to come pick up your Model 3 this weekend.

To expedite your delivery day experience, we recommend you complete the required delivery steps in your Tesla Account before the event. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 518-3752.

On the RSVP page...

This weekend, we're hosting an exclusive delivery event in Fremont, CA. As a future Model 3 owner in the Bay Area, you have the opportunity to come pick-up your Model 3 sooner than expected.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Sure but I don't have that much liquid right now because I was looking at weeks from now. Not even a VIN. I probably won't go because I'm not too confident they will let me drive away with a car I didn't pay for or even that they really have my car in the first place.

I got the same email and I was confused as to what it even meant. My delivery is supposed to be around Oct 1. I haven't even finished the trade-in because the CarMax offer is only good for a week and I want to be able to compare between Tesla + CarMax.

What is this delivery experience thing?

I got one as well but odd timing since I got the email at 6pm tonight. No way to get finance in order with less than 24hrs notice :\. I RSVP'd anyways to see how it is and get more info since it is just 10min away from me. Maybe I can get a car assigned and delay delivery sometime next week so that I can work with my bank.

I was also planning on financing though I can afford to pay cash. I'm kicking myself for not applying for the loan approval earlier. I agree that it seems incredibly irregular. If you show up Saturday morning and they don't have your car ready, are they going to scramble through the lot to get one cleaned up by Sunday evening?

I got the same email and I was confused as to what it even meant. My delivery is supposed to be around Oct 1. I haven't even finished the trade-in because the CarMax offer is only good for a week and I want to be able to compare between Tesla + CarMax.

What is this delivery experience thing?