Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Delivery situation in New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ordered on 5th May, M3 white / black / standard wheels, got final invoice today and says car allocated to me today, I got the MY instead, and it took about 5-6 weeks from this to car being delivered. I've cancelled the order so hopefully someone else waiting in the queue got it quicker. but considering lots of ppl moved to MY like me, probably not many ppl :)

• Funny
Reactions: Audietron
Just went past the Auckland holding yard today Friday 4th Nov at about 1pm and it was full of mostly MY's and a few M3's
IMG_20221104_131444.jpg
IMG_20221104_131417.jpg

Model Y are like cupcakes... if not so custom order, who knows it could be week to few... one ship just came.

It will show you estimated time in car I
I ordered my MY on October 5th from wellington and the guy said my car is on the shipment that just arrived in wellington last Sunday(3rd) a week ago and he said deliverys are going to start this coming Wednesday do hopefully that is true.

Reactions: Audietron and Ecoli
I ordered my MY on October 5th from wellington and the guy said my car is on the shipment that just arrived in wellington last Sunday(3rd) a week ago and he said deliverys are going to start this coming Wednesday do hopefully that is true.
I have just received my vin number so I think that is progress and I also think that if it has a vin number it also has been registered and we put the vin number into carjam and it is there 😀

• Love
Reactions: Audietron
I have just received my vin number so I think that is progress and I also think that if it has a vin number it also has been registered and we put the vin number into carjam and it is there 😀
You bought cupcake (MY), you got cupcake speed delivery...
Many got previous lot of cupcakes (M3) in February and they are still waiting for them...

Getting Tesla at home is nothing less than winning a Lotto 🤣🤣

My brother’s delivery date for a white RWD 3 just got brought forward from Feb-May 2023 to 9-21 Dec 2022.

Must be another ship due or is this from same boat that’s on its way?
Noone before asked, "why my Tesla coming early " 🤣🤪

If I get my Cybertruck or Model S or Model X delivered next week, I wouldn't even bother if they put Cybertruck in mass production yet or declared Model S/X for AU/NZ market. 😬👍👍