Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Delivery situation in New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Noone before asked, "why my Tesla coming early " 🤣🤪

If I get my Cybertruck or Model S or Model X delivered next week, I wouldn't even bother if they put Cybertruck in mass production yet or declared Model S/X for AU/NZ market. 😬👍👍
Hey Audietron what do you drive you always seem pretty negative about what is coming in do actually know anything about shipments or what

• Funny
Reactions: Dinuir
Hey Audietron what do you drive you always seem pretty negative about what is coming in do actually know anything about shipments or what
No, not shipment guy.
Reflection on many users waiting for this entire year and receiving nothing vs few users receiving in few weeks.

I drive model 3, received last year.

I had few positive and very large set of negative experiences with Tesla, so you may find me honest snd reflecting that.

Reactions: montybhai
1668473009387.jpeg
I have had it up to here with these Tesla muppets because of their inability to deliver my vehicle on time I have to re do my loan and not only that the interest rates have risen since my last approval.

I have no idea where to go from here and very angry at Tesla for their inability to fulfill my order in a timeliness manner and now costing me extra, the nice person at UDC has notified me that I am not the only angry customer with tesla from the most recent orders. And there is nothing they can do.

• Informative
Reactions: Audietron
View attachment 874668I have had it up to here with these Tesla muppets because of their inability to deliver my vehicle on time I have to re do my loan and not only that the interest rates have risen since my last approval.

I have no idea where to go from here and very angry at Tesla for their inability to fulfill my order in a timeliness manner and now costing me extra, the nice person at UDC has notified me that I am not the only angry customer with tesla from the most recent orders. And there is nothing they can do.
This wouldn't fix Tesla’s mistakes... but if you are with ASB for mortgage, they are giving 1% EV loan for 3 years, if unpaid in 3 years it's added to mortgage... others might have similar.

No, not shipment guy.
Reflection on many users waiting for this entire year and receiving nothing vs few users receiving in few weeks.

I drive model 3, received last year.

I had few positive and very large set of negative experiences with Tesla, so you may find me honest snd reflecting that.
Ok thanks for being honest that is what counts, it's interesting that they don't even give anyone any updates as to what is where the cars are up too, I seem to have ask my sales guy every time I want too know something now it sounds like deliverys are going to start in wellington from next Tuesday but I am not going to hold my breath on that yet.

There are a whole lot of New Inventory stock on the web-site 8 M3 and 13 MY's

Hey that's very interesting where are these cars based and are they really ready for pickup straight away, like drive away today

Ok thanks for being honest that is what counts, it's interesting that they don't even give anyone any updates as to what is where the cars are up too, I seem to have ask my sales guy every time I want too know something now it sounds like deliverys are going to start in wellington from next Tuesday but I am not going to hold my breath on that yet.
Well, if you can hold breath to Tesla’s communication... you might as well get your name in Guinness book of world records for longest breath holder in entire history 🤣

Reactions: Richard Walton
Well, if you can hold breath to Tesla’s communication... you might as well get your name in Guinness book of world records for longest breath holder in entire history 🤣
Hey just by the way does anyone know what power company gives free power between certain times of the night, a M3 driver told me about it but I forgot what company it was. He said that he get 3 hours of free charging every night, and the rest is pretty low as well.

Just another note, that it says in my Tesla account, ( prepare for delivery) and also ( delivery timing will be available soon) is that any indication that my car will be ready in the next few weeks or are they just pulling my leg.
Personal experience, delivery is ready once you are asked to pay invoice and sent SMS to book delivery slot... till that time it's tentative timeline.

Hey just by the way does anyone know what power company gives free power between certain times of the night, a M3 driver told me about it but I forgot what company it was. He said that he get 3 hours of free charging every night, and the rest is pretty low as well.

Contact does 3 hours free but check the daily rates in your area.

View attachment 874668I have had it up to here with these Tesla muppets because of their inability to deliver my vehicle on time I have to re do my loan and not only that the interest rates have risen since my last approval.

Doesn't one of the inventory cars match your spec. RWD in red/white?
Perhaps you can raise hell and get that assigned to you?

There are a whole lot of New Inventory stock on the web-site 8 M3 and 13 MY's

Good morning All,

Dinuir thank you for letting us know I too got an update same with the Tesla Vision and a VIN assigned - the delivery dates are between Nov 21-Dec 5 ,still disappointed that I have to maybe wait unto another 2 months but at least I know something now
Hi, new member here. Ordered my M3SR on 14/03. Got vin a week ago with delivery window 17nov-1dec.

• Love