Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Handover Event -- July 28, 2017

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_3626.PNG

One of the biggest events in recent tech history and Tesla decided to have it at midnight Eastern time. Might be one of the biggest mistakes of all time. I am on Central time, and even as one of the biggest Tesla enthusiasts, and I am going to sleep. No way I am waiting till 11pm for this.

One of the biggest events in recent tech history and Tesla decided to have it at midnight Eastern time. Might be one of the biggest mistakes of all time. I am on Central time, and even as one of the biggest Tesla enthusiasts, and I am going to sleep. No way I am waiting till 11pm for this.
Here it is now 04:38

even as one of the biggest Tesla enthusiasts, and I am going to sleep. No way I am waiting till 11pm for this.
Sure about that in bold?

Well that makes sense based on your name. You must love sleep.

Maybe, but there is the world to consider....much of Europe will be in AM; Asia, early afternoon.

Smart time..........

Reactions: DITB and 0ptions
Revenge for all the times the east coast pretends it's the country's only time zone.

Hel
Hello. East coast here. "Tech" industry too, I suppose. Bedtime is rarely before 2am on Fridays. I mean, it's rarely ever before 2am, but especially on Fridays.

Reactions: cdub
Tesla always does these things late at night. They are in California. Yes they care about customers everywhere but their biggest audience is on the west coast. If you don’t want to stay up you can hear/see more about it tomorrow. It will be fine. Apple holds all of its events on a Tuesday at 10am. Guess where I am at that time......work.

Reactions: 0ptions