Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SA told me my RWD in kitchener would be the 20th, but i still havent gotten a booked time yet. they mentioned to me that I could change to Oakville too but it would be around the same time (for a gray rwd, black interior regular rims)

Hopefully we get something today or tomorrow as i need to give company ahead of time to book a day off
Yes, I was told the RWD should be arriving on the 19th, and we might be noticed soon if it's on time.

For anyone else in Ontario, what are your window tint plans? I keep reading that the Model 3 rear window should have a 60" tint but I haven't tried to track down a company that does that. Anyone willing to say where they are going and what their tint % plans are?

For anyone else in Ontario, what are your window tint plans? I keep reading that the Model 3 rear window should have a 60" tint but I haven't tried to track down a company that does that. Anyone willing to say where they are going and what their tint % plans are?
there's a few in my city that have been around for 15+ years, and ive gone to one a few times for my previous cars. honestly go with w/e you feel most comfortable with.

ive gone one step up from limo tint before and its fricken hard has hell to see out the windows at night time to the point where i have to roll the windows down lol

there's a few in my city that have been around for 15+ years, and ive gone to one a few times for my previous cars. honestly go with w/e you feel most comfortable with.

ive gone one step up from limo tint before and its fricken hard has hell to see out the windows at night time to the point where i have to roll the windows down lol

Did you get window tint or window paint? hahaha

1 weeks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240314-123715.png
    Screenshot_20240314-123715.png
    345.3 KB · Views: 10
I was able to keep my original rates that I got approved for on January 10th. 6.24%